Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping cart approval mail configuration

ranjeetabap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need  help to resolve my SRM shopping cart workflow  Issue.

After shopping cart creation how it determine who will receive mail.

After approval who will receive mail and so on.

Means i want to know at which place we maintained agent Level email id.

In our SRM system it is already configured but i am not finding how this workflow mail process working.

Thanks & Regards

Ranjeet

M- 8800146278

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephaneBailleu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The mail are normally maintained in the user master data on the general in the communication area so go on su01.

If you are more talking about the agent determination in the SRM workflow there are two different technologies that can be used on SRM the application workflow and the process workflow  (which are based on BRF workflow) so first you need to tell us from the IMG which one you are using.

Cheers

Stephane

ranjeetabap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

I have checked in IMG , there process workflow implemented. Badi has also implemented but how it is determining approver mailid don't know. I have debugged also but i am not finding approver mail id. There is error showing response resolver name is not finding agent.

I don't know whether it is BRF Workflow or Application workflow. Please let me know how to identify.

Thanks

Ranjeet

ranjeetabap
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is i have found in img.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SWI1, which workflow is triggered in backgound.  Then find the mail step.

StephaneBailleu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As mentionned to you you can find in SWI1 which workflow is being triggered from that we will know if you are using the process or application workflow

Also you should not talked about email determination but agent talking about email determination is misleading, the workflow use agent as actors for the differents dialog task.

When you talk about mail determination issue we believe that you talk about a problem findnig the mail when you have found the agent.-> which never really happens except if you have not maintained the master data.

So tell us what is the workfllow in SWI1 and we will tell you if this is an application or process workflow from that we will be able to provide you some support or link to find your answers

Cheers

Stephane

Here is a good link http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b050e10c-8a29-3010-6a89-f504fa830...