Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute not activated but still entry exist in table HRUS_D2

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SCN's,

We have a situation where User-XXYYZZ has no active Substitute in SBWP but an entry of Substitute with User- AABBCC exist in table HRUS_D2 with no Active indicator.

We are trying to remove this entry but entry does not exist in SBWP, looking where else could be assignment of this substitute user- AABBCC.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

laszlo_haladin
Active Participant

Hi Kumar,

ok, this means this is a active (planned) substitution. If you dont know how this is created and not displayed in SBWP you can delete it on table level (if no need for that from business point view).

But this is for own your responsibility!

Possible created with RMPS_SET_SUBSTITUTE transaction. See KBA details:

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2367196

This is what I can share according the provided information.

Best Regards

Laszlo

laszlo_haladin
Active Participant

Dear Kumar,

the main question in these cases, how the substitution rule is created (SBWP, My inbox fiori app, other application transactions, ect.). Try to remove where it is created.

If this is a newer release and unplanned (passive) substitution the active flag will be stored in TWFS table. The two entries should be handled together with HRUS_D2 table (when you are deleting this on table level - in case of inconistency the only way).

Best Regards
Laszlo

former_member256557
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lazlo,

First I want to thank you for the reply, I checked the table TWFS for the user and there is no entry exist in this table. Entry is only there in table hrus_d2 with no active indicator that means substitute is not active.

Regards,

Kumar

arghadipkar3013
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the User have access to check Substitution