cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Recommendations in Cloud ALM (CALM) ?

DinoPhilips
Participant

Somewhere I read that system recommendations functionality from SAP Solution Manager is also planned to become available in Cloud ALM (CALM). I believe it was called System Assistant. Unfortunately I did not bookmark it. And now I am unable to find it again as the search term 'system' and 'assistant' results in way too much non-relevant items.

Does anyone have more information on system recommendations functionality in SAP Cloud ALM (CALM)?

DinoPhilips
Participant
0 Kudos

Found a nice YouTube with more info: See the New Maintenance Planner System Assistant in Action

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Tobias_Mache1
Participant

Hello Dino,

if you want to check the planned functionalities for Cloud ALM you can take a look at the Roadmap-Explorer.

https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?PRODUCT=73554900100800002513&range=CURRENT-LAST#Q1%202023

DinoPhilips
Participant
0 Kudos

asked same question to ChatGPT ...... but as ChatGPT is still in learning phase I doubt whether it truly is called "Automated Configuration Recommendations" ..... time will tell.

tobiasmache83 : did not find it on the roadmap link you send. maybe I am too inpatient.

DinoPhilips
Participant
0 Kudos

Update: Haven't found any documentation on System Assistant yet. Furthermore, via via I was told that System Recommendations functionality will become and already is available in some shape or form in the Maintenance Planner. For more info see: What's New in Maintenance Planner

View Recommended Notes

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DinoPhilips
Participant
0 Kudos

Found a nice YouTube with more info: See the New Maintenance Planner System Assistant in Action

Amin_Omidy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As Dino provided the road map link you just search for "SAP CLoud ALM" then be able to see solution Manger to Cloud ALM in 2024 in the attechment:

alm-roud-map.jpg