cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thresholds not showing in view mode in Optimized stories

JBARLOW
Contributor

A puzzling one,

Creating a simple table with a number range threshold applied - in edit mode the threshold displays as expected
(tested with cell colour, icons and value colour)

But in view mode the threshold is not displayed?

Really weird

edit -
Right clicking one of the dimension members (but not selecting any menu option) forces the table to re-render and show the threshold.... seems buggy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lothar_Köder
Participant

Hello!

We have a similar behavior but only with bookmarks. Once a story is opened using a bookmark thresholds are only loaded once you click somewhere in the options of the table or using right click on the table.

We raised an SAP incident for it with the result that this behavior will be fixed with QRC 1.2024. Maybe your issue will be fixed then, too.

Best regards

Lothar

sergio_martinezm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a similar problem, in an optimised story the threshold appears in edit mode, but in view mode it only appears when I enter the story, after a few seconds the threshold disappears, or when I change a data in the table.

Thanks

dominik_zed
Participant
0 Kudos

We have the same issue, except that "right click" has no effect for us. (I would open a ticket, but my recent experience with SAP is that opening a ticket for a bug requires a level of patience and time, which I do not have at the moment.) Deleting the table and creating it from scratch seems to solve the issue, but destroys our bookmarks.

I have the feeling it has to with styling made in the past that has somehow become inconsistent. Is there a way to clear all styling done for a table (including thresholds etc.) without deleting the table (avoiding bookmarks to become invalid)?