cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading Partner Management in SAP CPI

Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

Can anyone help in how to use Trading Partner Management (TPM) in SAP CPI.

Regards

Subhadeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Subhadeep
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Gunther for your suggestions!

Regarding uploading the TPM In Partner Directory , I am getting a strange error:, though my MIGs and MAGs are all valid and activated:

Failed to publish Mapping Guideline with id fb325fb647fd4ff59fc1dbd8f4e435d8 to Partner Directory. Error was : Error executing [PUSH_TO_PD] on service [SAP Integration Advisor]. Response was [Code: 500, Reason : Internal Server Error : ]

Kindly advise.

Regards

Subhadeep

persynw
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Subhadeep

I'm coming across the same error, after selecting a new MIG for my MAG. This causes me to not being able to activate a (new) agreement with settings the same setting for my TP.

Did you have any fix for this? It looks like I will have to create a new TP and agreement for now..

Kind regards

Ward

saisuraj
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Subhadeep,

If you were able to retrieve the values from Partner Directory, please let us know how to perform. I am trying a SOAP sender scenario and it is failing with "pd:SAP_TPM_**********:EXTRACT_XSLT:Binary" not found in Partner Directory error.

Regards,

Sai.

saidanturti34
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am facing the exact same issue. please let me know the cause and resolution if you fixed it already.

Regards,

Sai

gunther_stuhec
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhadeep,

where do you want to retrieve the data? Just for your personal visualization for review or for runtime?

1. For runtime?
  2. For visualization and manual update?

For 1.) Runtime

You have to install the generic flow (https://api.sap.com/package/CloudIntegrationTradingPartnerManagement/integrationflow) into your CPI, which will automatically retrieve the TPM pushed data from Partner Directory.

For 2.) Visualization and update

You can for example currently retrieve and update data from Partner Directory via Postman. This procedure require requires a key for plan “api” of the “Process Integration Service” (see following figure as an example), which has to be set in the BTP cockpit. This instance must also have the role “AuthGroup_TenantPartnerDirectoryConfigurator“.

Please than go to https://blogs.sap.com/2017/07/25/cloud-integration-partner-directory-step-by-step-example/ --> Step 3: Adding Partner Information to the Partner Directory, which explains how you can read and update the data via PostMan.

If you just visualize the data, you can use the SuperEasy extension for Google Chorme. The following blog describes how to use it: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/05/11/cpi-partner-directory-user-interface-in-supereasy-extension/

Does this helps?

Kind regards,

Gunther

0 Kudos

Hello Ranjitha,

Thank you so much for your response.

We are able to create entries in the Partner Directory using TPM. However we are not able to retrieve values from the Partner Directory. Can you help us in this regard to connect to a 3rd Party using Certificates and Address dynamically mentioned in the TPM

Thanks

Subhadeep

0 Kudos

Hello Subhadeep,

We have a document published on how to use TPM in SAP Cloud Integration: SAP Trading Partner Management

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ranjitha S

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos
The shared link is not working anymore. Is there any new link to know about SAP Trading Partner Management?