Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial : There is no SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) connected to your subaccount

Former Member

Hello, I am fighting with the following problem :

Situation :

- trial SAP Cloud, ASP.Net Core web app hosted in SAP Cloud

- web service on our server

- Cloud Connector configured on our server, shows that it is connected to the subaccount

However :

- SAP Cloud Cockpit does not show any connectors for the account

- when trying to acces an URL that should be exposed per the connector, I am getting following error : There is no SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) connected to your subaccount. Requested opening of a tunnel for subaccount "********-****-****-****-************" and default SCC location ID, that is, empty string or simply not configured. Check the configuration on SCC and cloud side.

The SAP Cloud Platform Connectivity document (page 261) also mentions that the for the cloud foundry hosting - in the Cloud Connector the subaccount should be registered per its UID (not per pxxxxxxtrial) and email, however this is not possible - it accepts only pxxxxtrial as subaccount and Pxxxx as subaccount user.

What am I missing ? Screenshots attached. Many thanks.

0 Kudos

There is no SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) connected to your subaccount. Requested opening of a tunnel for subaccount, Location ID & configurations are same as provided.

Any solution found ? Please share us.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

oppancs
Contributor

Dear Miroslav,

The error refers to the fact that the problem is with the location ID parameter mismatching in SCC and destination side.

However, I can see currently no lication ID set in both sides, probably there is some string set somewhere e.g. space-bar.

Either make sure that you remove the location ID completely (make sure that no singl character is set) from SCC and client side (where the destination is set). Or alternatively you can set a valid location ID on both side. If you de decide to do this option make sure that the same location ID string is set exactly in both sides.

Regards,
Barnabás Paksi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barnabas,

many thanks for you answer, however this is not the case. I have already tested various settings with / without location ID. Re-tested it again this morning. See screenshots - the location IDs are selected so that there is apparent no accidental spaces are trailing at the end.

Error message stays as it was (except that the location ID is mentioned) : Requested opening of a tunnel for subaccount "*****" and SCC location ID "THIS_IS_ID".

Still looking for the solution.

1b.jpg

2b.jpg

oppancs
Contributor

Dear Miroslav,

This error is saying p<XXXXX>trial is defined and configured as subaccount in SAP Cloud Platform but NOT normal master account. However, based on the latest screenshot you attached, it seems you configured everything correctly.

Please refer to link for double check configuration: https://help.sap.com/viewer/cca91383641e40ffbe03bdc78f00f681/Cloud/en-US/f16df12fab9f4fe1b8a4122f0fd... to Add p<XXXXX>trial as subaccount under your master account. You can check the account relationship in SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit

Also please ensure you installed the latest Cloud Connector version which is 2.11.1.

Regards,
Barnabás

0 Kudos

Connection for both side its fine but not working what is issue behind it

jlongie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've seen this were a project was being migrated from one subaccount to another subaccount on the same global account. The solution was to rename the mta ID to a unique value so that the services instances created on the new subaccount are unique. This also applies to the cloud connector ID being used, ensure this value is unique.

Also, ensure the correct headers are being passed from your application for example;

options.headers["SAP-Connectivity-SCC-Location_ID"]= 'MY_CLOUD_ID';

options.headers["Connection"]= "keep-alive";

options.headers["sap-client"]= "001";

https://help.sap.com/viewer/cca91383641e40ffbe03bdc78f00f681/Cloud/en-US/313b215066a8400db461b311e01...

John

0 Kudos

Iam also facing same you have any answer for this?

0 Kudos

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?

former_member209703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you find out what the problem was? I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks.

Chadha__
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, did you find a solution?