cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off selection in Web Dynpro Table

bdienes2
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using a Web Dynpro table to have 15 input lines for people information. I want the users to type into the cells of the table.

Can I turn of the selection of the row each time a user clicks a table cell to edit it?

I don't plan to use a detail form, so the selection is only extra trips to the server that I don't need.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add a boolean attribute to your context data that you bind to the table. Then you bind this value to the readonly property of editor in the rows. When you click on the row, you change the boolean value of this attribute from true to false. The row becomes writable.

bdienes2
Participant
0 Kudos

I currently can make the whole table read only with the table property "readonly", but I can still click on each row and it sends a request to the server no matter what the table is read only or not.

How can I turn the hyperlink function of the rows off completely?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By setting the compatibilitymode to "nw04Plus" of Table UIElement you can avaoid the server contact.

Regards,

Saravanan K

bdienes2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have set this property and I still can click a row and it sends a request to a url and reload the Web Dynpro form.

I am running on NetWeaver 2004 SPS 17.

Any more ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the Selection mode property to none of the Table

Saravanan K

bdienes2
Participant
0 Kudos

Here are my settings.

compatibilityMode=nw04Plus

design=standard

enabled=true

firstVisibleRow=0

footervisible=false

id=Table

layoutData=MatrixHeadData

readOnly=true

selectionMode=none

visible=visible

visibleRowCount=15

The selectionMode setting doesn't help.

PBA95
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

you must also put the Table propertie "ReadOnly=false".

Regards,

Pedro Aires

Answers (0)