Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two entry pages for a single application

ReenaWadhwa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement in Build Apps application where I need to have two different pages as Welcome Pages for my application. So User can enter the application in two ways :- 1. To create a request .In this case , he will be shown create request page 2. To review the request when he will be shown summary page.

I have tried opening the app by using different page ids in URL but it always takes me to first page of navigation(I have a built-in navigation in my application). Is it possible to open the application with two different first UI pages.

Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @reena.wadhwa,

Another way of doing it is: Creating a new Welcome page and adding two Page Navigation Buttons:

One for Create Request Page and another for Review the Request Page.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Venkat Vyza

ReenaWadhwa
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

So there is no direct way to have two different entry pages.. Can it be somehow achieved with custom navigation.

Reena

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant

Hi,

I'm unable to imagine any application with two different welcome pages unless you have two separate Applications.

To make a choice of which page to enter (either the Request Page or the Review Page), you got to be somewhere first. And, that place is the Welcome page!

Please correct me if I'm missing something here.

Thanks,

Venkat Vyza