Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import CAI bot from another tenant

vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello !

Am trying to import a bot (that was previously exported from another tenant).

Am following the steps mentioned here - https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CONVERSATIONAL_AI/a4522a393d2b4643812b7caadfe90c18/e6ed64c03ddd44b0952...

The first piece of "Export" worked at source tenant, the .zip file was downloaded and then moved manually to target tenant system.

The problem is - when I hit the "Import" button on at target tenant and try importing I get error "Bot with same id already exists in a different organization"

Can anyone please guide how to overcome this error and be able to import the cai bot, am I missing any steps.

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suyiqing
Participant

Hi Vishal, as indicated in the error message, the same bot has been already exported/imported in an organisation in this tenant. If you can locate this bot in the tenant, you can do fork within the tenant instead of export/import from another tenant.

vishal
Contributor

hi Yiqing SU,

Was able to transfer ownership itself in total. That helped to achieve the requirement

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

0 Kudos

Vishal / Yiqing,

Good day,

I am having the same error message of "Rejected: Bot exercise-3 with same ID already exists in a different organization".

• Do you have some guidance on how you can locate this bot in the tenant?
  • I am working in the v1 Development system.

Thanks, John Wronkovich

suyiqing
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John. The error is because you can not import twice the bot with the same id to the tenant even in different organizations. I am not aware a method letting you to search a bot in the tenant because organizations are designed to limit access to certain resources. I suppose you can not find this bot in other organizations that you have access to. The workaround could be that you fork this bot in the original tenant in order to get a forked version bot with a new id. You export the forked bot and import it into your organization in the destination tenant.