Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open the tile using RAP Application in Cloud Studio

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP IRPA. This is my first POC application. My application is not opening using automation. Kindly help me what is the mistake i have done here.

Console Error message

{ "uid": "00f16d6f-285e-473d-b848-e0adcb00423f", "name": "Manage Supplier Line Items", "type": "automation", "instanceUid": "f96d2ad3-5841-435f-9ff6-9aa5d5d1ac3e", "packageUid": "fd2154cd-f927-4623-87e2-caac1d9b0d96", "packageVersionUid": "c29bd516-ff52-4bfe-8add-cfb41cab825a", "attended": true, "duration": 32, "nbRun": 1, "status": "Failed", "code": "KO", "label": "Timeout waiting for: fioriLaunchPad", "exception": "irpa_core.error.Error", "stack": "Error: Timeout waiting for: fioriLaunchPad\n at Timeout._onTimeout (C:\\Users\\kvijayku\\AppData\\Local\\SAP\\Intelligent RPA\\Projects\\82ffeffc-25ed-4fdd-936e-ccb6cbce6dc0\\dist\\bundle.js:2:400876)\n at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17)\n at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7)" } Best Regards Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ylazrak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest you to change the capture, I think it would be better if you capture the element "A" and add the "LI" to criteria as parent.

Hope this will help.

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Thank for reply.

I have gone through the above link video which is related capture. PFB screen shot which is i have taken to trigger the tile. Its not working. what is the wrong in the screen.

Even i tried with second scenario.

Error:

Both screen are not working and unable to trigger the tile from FLP. what is issue.

Best Regards

Vijay

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

vijay.kumar49

Did you activate the browser extension for Chrome/IE to execute the application?

For more details on Application capture, you can refer to this Webinar