cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undefined Error in Job Variables

former_member727417
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am facing an issue in a job, which was running fine till now but all of sudden the job is not able to send the csv file in a mail although the job execution is happening. The Job Constant like Email and Userid are in undefined error.

This is happening with specific job other job are able to send csv file.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alexanderbrietz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are not many details to help you troubleshoot this!
I guess that the size of the csv could be the problem. Another common thing would be a different file path maybe containing spaces or something.

To get more to the cause I recommend raising the log levels in the job- and dispatcher-settings.

Regards,

Alex

former_member727417
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Let me try to elaborate it more.

There is an job in system which is used for reporting purpose. Job contains only on pass i.e. To ASCII and source tab of the

pass has SQL statement where it fetch data from certain SQL table and writes CSV into same server.

The job was running perfectly with no issues since long ago. All of sudden the job stopped sending CSV in a mail to the requestor but job is able to write the CSV.(We have added requestor value(email and userid) in Job variables).Then the script is used to send the CSV to requestor.

I have went through all lines in script but everything seems to be proper and no changes found. I have compare script through other job and no issue found over there too. Other job in system are able to do so but only this specific job is unable to send the CSV and after job is completed value in Job variables show 'undefined error'.

There is no issue with file size as well it because the same size was able to send earlier and other job which create more size that this is able to send it.

Regards,

Dhiraj

alexanderbrietz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, if nothing changed then it is a miracle. So guessing and hoping is the only way.