cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown schema error in metadata - MDK

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I open my MDK app, I get the following error. is there any fix for it ?

Also how can I get a detailed description for this error like a log file maybe.

Thank You

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

kohlisamvaran76

Were you able to resolve your issue? If the below response helped you, then please mark the helpful answer by accepting it OR post an answer so others might benefit from your findings and then close this discussion.

Regards,
Jitendra (SAP Community Moderator)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
  • Is it very first time you see that error in the MDK client after logon OR you already had another app running (pointing to e.g. OData service1) and you just deployed another metadata (pointing to other OData service2)?
  • What MDK version are you using? Is it public store client OR you branded it using MDK SDK or cloud build service?

Error seems caused by OData schema com.sap.vocabularies.Common.v1, can you try ignoring annotations & references in your .service file if you are not using them -

• Open .service file in service editor
  • Expand CSDL Options > select IgnoreAllAnnotations & ignoreAllReferences options
  • re-deploy and test if issue still persists.

lubene
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're having a similar issue with my team and tried your solution but it didn't seems to work.

lubene_0-1715780981084.png

Sans titre.png

lubene_2-1715781501124.png

We're trying to implement the offline store to the mobile application but we're getting an error similar to this one. The issue seems to come from a duplicate namespace. Is there a way to fix this issue in the frontend part or are we forced to changed the backend side ? 

@former_member751019 @Jitendra_Kansal