Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value help using Standard Text Association not working on mobile devices

DiegoValdivia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

While executing Standard Fiori App “F2071 Find Maintenance Notification”, I found the following strange behavior.

When I execute the app as desktop app, it correctly shows content of column Notification Type

But when I execute the app as a mobile device, the Notification Type column is shown as empty (This behavior occurs either if I simulate the device on MS Edge, or if I execute the app in Iphone’s safari app)

If I check the network tab, I can confirm that the odata service correctly reads the JSON values from the back end.

{
"d": {
"__count": "8",
"results": [
{
"NotificationType": "I1",
"NotificationType_Text": "Real Estate Notif."
},
{
"NotificationType": "M1",
"NotificationType_Text": "Maintenance Request"
},
{
"NotificationType": "M2",
"NotificationType_Text": "Malfunction Report"
},

This issue is not only related to Notification Type, it also occurs for the Priority field.

The SAP system currently uses SAPUI5 1.108.0 (202211020933)

Has anyone faced a similar issue?

Thanks!

former_member871579
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

In our internal system, I tried to emulate the same application in "iPhone SE" on MS Edge browser. The values for "Notification Type" value helper are populated fine. Please check the below screenshot.

The UI5 version I used was "1.108.22-SNAPSHOT (202308090414)". As you're running on 1.108.0, you can download the latest patch (for 1.108) from SAP Marketplace and check whether it's working,

DiegoValdivia
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vijay_veluchamy,

Thanks for your reply, it certainly seems there's something wrong at my system then.

I'll check with my team and confirm if I'm allowed to download the latest UI5 patch.

I'll get back to you in case I'm able to do so, and more over, if the issue is fixed.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)