cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version Issue with @sap/hdi-deploy 4.9.0

DimoUzunov
Participant

Hello,

We haven't deployed our application for a while. Today we tried to re-deploy it via hdi-container and mta build but we're facing this error:

Error: Cannot find module 'core-util-is'
The new version released a few hours ago is most probably the reason. Any solutions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DimoUzunov
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP Uploaded an update to the NPK package 1h ago that fixes the issue. I can confirm that with 4.9.1 the problem is resolved.

AakashN24
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dimouzunov,

Try the following steps till sap releases newer version of the package,

Create a package.json under db folder and mention the older stable version of @sap/hdi-deploy, I'm use 4.8.2

After that install the npm package using terminal

__X__

We faced the same issue with previous version 4.8.1,

refer: https://answers.sap.com/questions/13984545/cap-hdi-deployment-error-cannot-find-module-core-u.html

Also please add "SAP Cloud Application Programming Model" in the question tags,,

Regards,

Aakash

Tags: willem.pardaens

DimoUzunov
Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I know about your solution I was just trying to find a "stable" one. However keep in mind the package.json you've screenshot will still produce the same error because it's requesting ^4.8.2 which will serve 4.9.0 and will have the same problem.

Luckily 4.9.1 is live and the issue is fixed.

I may end up with a "hard" version such as 4.9.1 without the ^ symbol in /db to avoid future problems like that.

Regards,

Dimo