Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebIDE Extensibility Pane Error

abdullahgunes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I extend TRV_TE_CRE application two months ago but now when i want to change with Extensibility Pane, i get the following error.

Can anybody help me to solve problem?

https://webide-XXXXXX.dispatcher.hanatrial.ondemand.com/fioriappslibrary/Apps?$filter=BSPName%20eq%2... 400 (Bad Request)

The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed400,Bad Request,{ "error": { "code": "", "message": { "lang": "en-US", "value": "Collection 'Apps' is not directly accessible."}}} -

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Unfortunately I cannot assist farther without having your extension application.

Do you have a paid license? If so, I would advise on opening a support ticket (for component CA-WDE-EXT) with all the details and screenshots you have attached here, and also the extension project itself as exported from SAP Web IDE.

Thanks,

Rotem

lamsl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

I encountered the same issue, not knowing what triggered the error. One day I was working on the standard app with the extensibility pane, not changing any project-configs whatsoever, next thing you know: "cannot read property 'childNodes' of undefined". Nothing worked anymore.

Pretty frustrating, online search only gave me a link to this blogpost 🙂 Debugging was not possible and other apps didn't encounter this problem.

So as a last resort I copied all my changes into text-files as a back-up, I deleted the extension-project and I pulled it in back again in my workspace. This time, the extensibility pane popped up and was fully functioning again.

I don't see this as a solution, but it's a work-around that will put you back to work in no-time, having few loss of code (if you back-up). Yet, I await a response/an explanation from SAP how this error was triggered and what we can really do to prevent it/solve it the correct way OR that they prevent the error from happening in the first place of course 🙂

Hope this can be of any help to you.

Kind regards,

Leander

EDIT: it happens everytime in the Full-stack Web IDE whenever I try to work from home (even though I can access everything, change everything, have VPN-connection ...) and try to use the Extensibility Pane.

0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I don't think the network error you see in console is blocking you from using the extensibility pane.

It seems that the actual issue is with the 'Cannot read property childNodes of undefined' warning.

Can you please explain when you get this error: before / after the extensibility pane is opened?

What happens when you click 'ok' on the warning message? Is the extenisiblity pane then loaded?

Also - as the console log error is not meaningful to locate the error source:

Please add '?sap-ide-debug=true' query parameter to your SAP Web IDE url, run the scenario again, and attach here the more detailed console log.

Please note to remove this query parameter afterwards, as it may slow down your SAP Web IDE...

Thanks,

Rotem

abdullahgunes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rotem,

Thank you for your replying.

• Can you please explain when you get this error: before / after the extensibility pane is opened?

--------- When i click to Extensibility Pane button from WebIDE - tools path , i am getting that error and Extensibility Pane not opening.

• What happens when you click 'ok' on the warning message? Is the extenisiblity pane then loaded?

---------When i click to 'OK' button , the popup is closing and only "window.swa.trackCustomEvent or window.swa.plugin is undefined" error writing to console. It is not tried to loading again.

• Please add '?sap-ide-debug=true' query parameter to your SAP Web IDE url, run the scenario again, and attach here the more detailed console log.

--------- I added '?sap-ide-debug=true' to WebIDE url but nothing changed for error log, same error logs faced.

Added two screenshot about before pop-up and after pop-up.