cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why me report show blank table in new page and how to show text object full length

0 Kudos

this is text object i want to show
IRPC Public Company Limited or “IRPC” offers its products under the terms, conditions and notices as follows:-

Term of use

This product is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained. The information contained in this document refers to the product mentioned herein only. The product can be used only for the application as specified herewith. All represented values are from internal laboratory, measured at production, accurate as of the issuing date, and the value diversify may occur. IRPC shall in no event be liable for reliability / accuracy / completeness of the contained information. It is the customer responsibility to inspect test / trial the product for satisfy as for particular purpose, for the appropriate, safe and legal use, processing and handling of the products. IRPC shall not be liable for any damage or injury arising from the failure to adhere to the safety guidelines and recommendations stated herein or subsequently published by IRPC, abnormal practice, use of products in conjunction with other materials, modification, or any inherent hazards with respect to the product.

Use Limitation / Recycling

The product is ready for use shall limit in specified application. Other modified applications are not designed for the product mentioned in this document is recyclable as a clean and homogeneous material. It is not recommended to mix recycling product with other material. Recycle material may not have material properties equivalently to original material. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information from IRPC website or its products, data or information.

Limitation of Liability

In no event shall IRPC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.

Disclaimer

The data indicated above are the results of IRPC’s examinations, knowledge and correspond to the state of the art as of the date of publication and the data refers to the state of the related laws and regulations as of the date of issue. This information will expire after a break in delivery lasting more than 12 (twelve) months or in case of regulatory changes. This “Statement” is provided and subjected to IRPC's terms and conditions and IRPC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend the product specification(s) at any time. This “Statement” is not intended and shall not be construed as specification, warranty, expressed or implied, or representation of any kind that IRPC would have any legal responsibility or liability. The applicability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, usability, availability, validity with respect to the data or information under this Statement and/or the suitability of IRPC’s products cannot be guaranteed for any purpose. IRPC gives no guarantees or makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, whether arising by operation of law or otherwise. In the case that IRPC's products are used in combination with other materials, no liability admitted. When not utilized in combination with any third-party products, the information mentioned above refers only to IRPC’s products. It is the customer's responsibility to inspect and test IRPC’s products in order to satisfy itself as to the suitability of the products for the customer's particular purpose.

The customer shall be responsible for the appropriate, safe and legal use, processing and handling of IRPC’s products. IRPC shall not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete data or information presented on this Statement. Please do not hesitate to ask IRPC for new information if needed. All terms and conditions regarding the supply of IRPC's products shall be subjected to IRPC's Policy. In the event that any dispute arises, IRPC's decision is final and not subject to appeal.

Other Statements

IRPC employees or representatives, oral or other written statements, do not constitute warranties, shall not be relied upon by buyer, and is not part of the contract for sale or this limited warranty.

Entire Obligation

The term of use, warranty and disclaimer document states the entire obligation of IPRC with respect to the products. If any part of this disclaimer is determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, including, but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.

Applicable Law and Jurisdiction Agreement

This disclaimer statement is governed by the laws of Thailand. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of Thailand, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this product. Use of this product is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.

Modification of Term and Conditions

IRPC reserves the right to change the term, conditions, and notices under which their products are offers.
but my report dont show full text length

this all my section in report

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor

Both issues are happening because of the size of your page footer with all of the text - there are limitations to the size of page footers. I would recommend having this text at the end of your report in the report footer to get it to display fully and turning off "Keep Together" for both the section and the text block. This way, if your data fits on one page, the disclaimer text will start on that page and finish on the next page if there's not enough room for it. It will also prevent the table from splitting onto the next page if it will all fit on one page.

-Dell

0 Kudos

now my disclaimer text is in my last report footer if i want to move disclaimer text to new page for show full text what should i do

sorry for my english

thank for your help
best regard

DellSC
Active Contributor

Put it in the Report footer and then, in the Section Expert, turn on "New Page Before" for the Report Footer section.

-Dell

Answers (0)