Warsaw Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the SAP Warsaw group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bartek
Active Participant

The #sitWAW 2022 is behind us. It’s time for a recap. This year event hosted 50 presenters and participants. Almost a half of them came out of Warsaw. Even a few arrived from abroad. We ate 40 pizzas, and drunk liters of coffee, tea, cola and juices. I didn’t count how many cookies we ate but so much as I expected, what is good sign because we all should eat healthier 😉

The feedback is the best gift, therefore I would like to thank you the event attendees for their opinion and comments.

Would you like to share more information? Do it in comments.

The event

Our great 11 speakers presented technical and development as well as business and functional topics, therefore everyone could find an interesting presentation. It was possible because the event was streamed into 2 tracks running parallel.

Bartek_0-1664795044443.png

S4HANA, SAP BTP, ABAP, HANA DB, code adjustment, cloud foundry, extensions, integration, UI5, Azure, DevOps, electronic invoicing, SAF-T or writing SAPPRESS books, these key words show the substantive content of the event.

Post event survey

How do you like the event overall?

Overall evaluation of the SAP Inside Track 2022 event was very positive (19 responses) or positive (3 responses)

Bartek_1-1664795044446.png

Participants were very satisfied with the location and the date of the event. Speakers and their topics have also good note (20x good and very good responses). An experiment of 2 track was evaluate positively too (19x good and very good responses)

Bartek_2-1664795044448.png

I have also asked for an evaluation of individual presentation but only a single person shared their feedback. Too few for statistic but some gave very positive comments:

Automatic ABAP code adjustments for HANA DB by Michał Badura

The presenter spoke , clearly and interestingly about the subject , made me curious to delve further into knowledge

Extending SAP Standard Apps in S/4HANA by Szymon Kołaczyński

The presenter introduced the topic that I gained some tips for my current job , expanded my knowledge

MRP: Latest Innovations in SAP S/4HANA by Himanshu Goel

The knowledge that the presenter presented will be useful to me in my current job , he spoke clearly and interestingly. Undoubtedly, the presenter has a lot of knowledge, presented very interestingly and also has the skills to present the topic.

Integrating business in the world of Cloud and On-Premise with SAP Integration Suite by Ludwik Bogdański

The best presentation of all , even though the topic was difficult for me professionally but the skill and ability to present the topic I rate very high. The presenter told an interesting story and was able to keep the participants focused on what he was saying. No one was looking at the phone during the presentation.

How did you learn about #sitWAW 2022

Networking (direct contact with colleagues) or communication over LinkedIn was the most common way to get noticed about the event. Well it was mostly promoted on the LI, so no surprise.

Bartek_3-1664795044451.png

Which topics would be interesting for you to include in the next year's #sitWAW agenda?

Let me simply list the proposals:

• Fiori in S4Hana context
  • S4HANA development
  • Project management of SAP implementations
  • CFIN topics
  • Fiori Applications development
  • Lessons learned from s/4hana projects
  • s/4hana & integration topics
  • Partners’ products
  • ecommerce
  • SAP Cloud, BTP Development
  • Integration and development topics around S/4HANA
  • Erp systems

Please share any other general comment / ideas / complements 🙂

Here we have:

• Thank you for organizing such event
  • SHOT wymiatał (ang. SHOT rules)
  • It was nice to see colleagues and new topics. Next time it will be nice to involve somebody from SAP Polish Users group etc.
  • The quiz was interesting
  • maybe try to select the topics more carefully to make sure there's no overlap. Some of the topics seemed to repeat some aspects. I know it's difficult to control everything but it's just a comment from my side 🙂
  • Many thanks for inviting me as a speaker, looking forward to next events from KMD 🙂

Would you like to participate in the next SAP Inside Track event in Warsaw?

Finally, EVERYBODY declares to come again and to participate in the next SAP Inside Track Warszawa

Bartek_4-1664795044454.png

See us again in 2023!

2 Comments
Labels in this area