Warsaw Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the SAP Warsaw group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Last Saturday, I was supposed to travel to the second SAP Inside Track Warsaw event, hosted at the KMD office in Warsaw and organised by my colleague Bartek. Like many other SAP community events, SAP Inside Track Warsaw is returning from a long break, so I was really looking forward to this trip!

But in the week leading up to the event, sadly some unforeseen circumstances got in the way of my travel plans. Bartek, however, took this in stride and arranged that I could give my presentation remotely. That was awesome, since I’d really hate to cancel the talk.

So my visit became virtual instead. Here I am, not on stage but on screen at SAP Inside Track Warsaw:

Morten-at-sitWAW.jpg

I would have preferred to be at the event in person, of course, but presenting remotely actually worked out really well. The people attending my session were very engaged and asked some great questions. Thanks to a very nice video conferencing setup, we were able to have a conversation even though I was sat hundreds of kilometers away in Denmark.

So despite the fact I couldn’t travel, it ended up being a very positive experience after all. And to top it off, I found this nice goodie bag on my desk at work:

Speaker-presents.jpg

The presenters in Warsaw all received one, and Bartek made sure to get one to me as well. Much appreciated! And next time I will endeavour to be in Warsaw in person 🙂

1 Comment
Labels in this area