Warsaw Discussions
Be part of the SAP Warsaw group by commenting on discussions and starting your own. Share your thoughts, connect with other members, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#SITWAW 2023

Bartek
Active Participant

Hi,

Yes, September will come soon, faster than we think 😉 Hight time to start planning and preparation.

I wonder what is your opinion:

• Would be the "SAP BTP" good leitmotiv of the event?
  • Could we have speakers interested in making a presentation and sharing their knowledge and experience

br, Bartek

7 REPLIES 7

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I obviously can talk about BTP, which is still quite a wide topic.

Do you plan to have two tracks this year again? If so, then my experience is best to have two parallel tracks: with a focus on technology, and with a focus on applications.

Regards.

Bartek
Active Participant

Hi Vitaliy,

Waiting for your presentation 🙂

If we have enough topics we can set up 2 tracks, I suppose it worked well last time and hopefully everyone could find something interesting for themself at every hour of the event. 

Bartek

amigom
Discoverer

Maybe we can also talk about SAP mobile Appgyver during hack2 build there was many application which was shown. 

Bartek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the idea! Would you like to present it? I assume that's a technical topic.

Bartek
Active Participant

OK, so maybe let's direct the discussion a bit. If we have an option to set up two tracks what should they be about (on a very general level)? It can be both technical, both non technical, general business, design, development, infrastructure, specific module.

Anything where we have potential to create an agenda (+/- 5 presentations) and what could be interesting for the other.

My proposals are:

• Track 1: Technical, "All about SAP BTP)
  • Track 2: Not technical. "S4HANA functional" 

And what would you propose?

m-skrzyniarz
Participant

I can do using ChatGPT for SAP developers 😎, if there's any interest

Bartek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That's very interesting!