Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

We are excited to share this group with all SAP Community members. You are most welcome to this friendly space where introductions happen, connections are made, and lively discussions take place!

So, what can you expect here, and what do we expect from you?

1) To feel welcome and introduce yourself! We want to hear from YOU – please don’t be shy, we have a wonderful welcoming community spirit here and plan to keep it that way – why not join in the following discussions to get started and let us know a little about you:
- New or not to the SAP Community, share your story!
- SAP Community - Where are you from?

2) To take part and discuss! Whether you’re a newcomer or a valued veteran we encourage you to subscribe to this group and get active. Who knows, you might just be that missing “spark” that will set off some lively discussions. You can get started by joining the following discussion – or even feel free to start your own thread.
- Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP?

3) To get tips from other members! We want you to get the most out of your time spent on SAP Community – so get to know how to navigate and what we are all about. Even if you are already familiar, we are continuously improving. We highly recommend that - if you haven't done so already - you take the 
Tour the SAP Community 2024 tutorial. You can even earn a badge!

4) To be active! In this new group, and indeed across the SAP Community. You can contribute here by starting a discussion, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further information on groups functionality in general, check out the help page. Be sure to click on "Join Group" in any public group where you are interested to become a member and receive regular updates.

Katherine_K_1-1706536518654.png

5) To stay up-to-date and informed with "What's New" in SAP Community. Be sure to click on the
What's New board in the top menu bar, and click on "Options -> Subscribe" to hear all the latest news and updates from the community team.

Katherine_K_0-1706536445551.png

One final ask …. don’t be shy…. but do be kind!
You can check out our SAP Community Rules of Engagement.

Here’s wishing you an enjoyable, welcoming, collaborative and above all engaging time here with us.

Feel free to leave a comment below and tell us why you have joined SAP Community!

315 Comments
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi community members! It is great to meet and discuss in this group. Thought that it would be interesting to share why everyone visits the community on a regular basis. I'll start with one of the reasons I frequently visit is to see what featured contributors are featuring at that moment. I find that I'm always learning something new!

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. It is great to have a place to discuss events, publish content, and connect with community members!

DavidTsutsui
Participant

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. Great to get to know and connect to people who perhaps the same professional interests as I do when it comes to SAP world. 

former_member11947
Associate
Associate

Hi, I'm Shuhua from China, happy to join it.

tcmulder
Discoverer
Saandeep_2000
Explorer

Hi, I am from India, happy to join the SAP community.. 🙂

Hey! I am from Romania! I am very excited to be part of the community. I hope I will learn a lot of new things here. I will try to be useful to other people.

Hi SAPers! 

I’ve joined this community because I received an amazing opportunity as a Master Data Manager and I’m terrified to fail.  I’ve worked in SAP for nearly 20 years but only in a true Master Data role for 2.5 years. My area of focus was Customer Master Data but in my new role I will have a larger scope of practice.  I want to learn as much as I can and be a valuable asset to my new employer.  I feel so thankful and relieved to have found this group for support! 

dochereford
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,

I'm Thomas Hereford working as Global Senior Director in the COE for Digital Supply Chain.  Glad to be on board.

Welcome! I’m new as well.  Glad I found this community for support. 

former_member13050
Associate
Associate

Hi,

Happy to connect with all of you, This is Abhishek from SAP Bangalore. Looking forward to be part of this wonderful community and learn!!

Fawzi
Participant

hi guys .

I hope to get more experience with SAP community groups .

regards 

former_member13424
Discoverer

Merhaba topluluk üyeleri! SAP topluluk gruplarıyla daha fazla deneyim kazanmayı umuyorum. Bu siteye ilk kez geliyorum.

Fawzi
Participant

hi guys .

I hope to get more experience with SAP community groups .

regards 

DanielAguilar
Explorer

Hi community greetings from Spain! I am so happy to join this group. 

DanielAguilar
Explorer

Hi, I am from Spain, happy to join the SAP community.. 

Hi and welcome! 

ozanyildirim
Discoverer

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. It is great to have a place to discuss events.

Hi everybody

I'm Gabriel from Spain and I'm a literature student who wants to learn about SAP and AI to process natural languages and understand the relation between code and language. I'm also very excited about programming (thought I'm still a noob), so I'm taking the openSAP courses to learn.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Gabriel, If you want to share your learning experience in a discussion with an SAP Champion please let me know. Your learning sounds fascinating and others may learn from your experience and approach to learning. Thanks & best of luck, Stephanie

will_conlon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks for the warm welcome Katherine! Hello everyone!

Hello all!

former_member14330
Discoverer

Hello community 

renato_martins
Participant

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. 

TJ
Newcomer
karimr
Discoverer
Arvind_L
Explorer

Hi community, greetings from India! I am so happy to join this group. 

Arvind_L
Explorer

Hi, I am from India, happy to join the SAP community

Arvind_L
Explorer

Hi....!

Arvind_L
Explorer

I'm new here

Oscar_Zaid
Discoverer

Hello All,

I am from México.
Best regards!

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello Community Members,

Greetings of the Day!

Myself Neeraj Jain from India and glad to join this group. I am SAP Certified S/4HANA Sales, Sourcing and Procurement Consultant in India. 

Today only I joined this group. Please let me know can we share SAP knowledge on this group to grow together.

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj Jain

vjisnow20
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi

Ivan2013
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi

krishnadkc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi! I'm excited to join the group.

Fawzi
Participant

Hi.

I am very interesting to join the group !!

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello Myself is Neeraj Jain from India. I am SAP Certified SD and MM consultant. 

saroopreddy88
Explorer

Hi Champs,

Happy and excited to be part of this group. Happy Learning to All.

Thanks,

Saroop Reddy

saroopreddy88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Champs,

Happy and excited to be part of this group. 

Thanks,

Saroop Reddy

B00RUH
Discoverer

Hello everyone! I am from Istanbul/Turkey, it is so good to be here with you people, it feels warmer already in a rainy day, alone at the office. It has been 2 months in SAP S/4Hana and this is my first job experience so i am a fresh graduated newbie who's trying to go forward on this path. I am open to all your suggestions (about SAP, career etc.), thank you all, have a good one...

waeel
Explorer

Hi

I am very interesting to join the group

rcaziraghi
Participant

Hello!
My name is Rafael and I'm originally from Brasil. The main reason I'm here is to learn and discover new technologies!
Very happy to join the community.

safin
Advisor
Advisor

i feel glad to join the community, 🙂

BPMSven
Explorer

Hello community,

I'm from Cologne, Germany and an expert in process management and process-oriented organizational development. With our team we support our customers with the introduction of Signvio, with process management and S/4HANA projects. With the BPM Club, we ourselves run a BPM community in German-speaking countries I am happy to become part of the community

Sandra_Solis
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you !!

former_member38072
Discoverer

Hi 

I am Erwin from Belgium

gvglupita
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Mexico City, happy to join the SAP community