Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

former_member12652
Discoverer

Hi all, my name is Torben from DK. I am very happy to join SAP Community Group. I look forward to discuss several topics with you all. 

3 REPLIES 3

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hey @former_member12652 welcome to SAP Community! Where in Denmark are you based? If in Copenhagen, did you see the Copenhagen group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/copenhagen/gh-p/copenhagen ?

I recommend to join so that you can exchange with local members in and around Copenhagen and you get also the opportunity to join local events. Or you have something interesting to share with your local community? 

Best regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @former_member12652 - great that you have joined us in the Welcome Corner Group! We also look forward to seeing your interaction in future discussions.

Did you already see our discussion thread: SAP Community - Where are you from?
We currently have a Tour the SAP Community 2022 tutorial and a part of earning the badge is to respond there.

Happy touring and interacting!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Katherine, thank you for reaching out. I will be more active in the future 🙂

Cheers 

Torben ( FCM