Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How SAP Community helps for my growth

ankurch
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone, 

Would like to share my journey with SAP community and love hear back from all of you, at first I start this to find critical solution which I wasn't able to resolve at all. all the fermentations and combinations leads me to dead end; and I reached at rock-bottom, then I heard from my Manager that I can post my query over SAP Community Portal( at that time it was SCN😉) and may be got solution.

I post it and within a day I I should use this platform to learn & explore and I am still learning 😍

Thanks to all SAP Gurus.

3 REPLIES 3

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @ankurch 

welcome and thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that you are still learning and exploring.

You've possibly already taken the 2022 tour of the SAP Community? If not, you can find the link in my welcome blog post - and even earn a badge!

Thank you,
Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community is a wonderful place for anyone and everyone to come -- share ideas realistic, outlandish, and futuristic! Best of all everyone can have fun while sharing and comparing.😃

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

ankurch
Active Contributor

@Katherine_K  - thanks for letting me know🤗