Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Interviews for Master Thesis

garethmurrayfau
Explorer

Hi everyone,

My name is Gareth Murray, and I am in the final year of my International Business Master's degree at the Friedrich Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nuremberg. I am currently in the process of writing my Masters's thesis, the title of which is "Perceiving business cases for Artificial Intelligence – A Dynamic Capability Perspective", and it is for this reason that I am creating this blog article today.

To complete my master's thesis, I am looking to collect between 5 - 7 interviews regarding the following questions;

1. What routines/processes do firms deploy to sense value-enhancing business cases for AI?
  2. What capabilities do firms need to sense value-enhancing business cases for AI?

If your daily work revolves around such tasks, I would be highly grateful if you could take 45 minutes to engage in a short interview with me.

I will attach an image for more details, and please feel free to contact me if you would like to help.

Thank you in advance,

Yours,

Gareth Murray 

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 13.22.23.png

3 REPLIES 3

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@garethmurrayfau 

Hi Gareth, 
interesting thesis, wishing you the best of luck with it. I'll reach out to a few colleagues that may/may not be able to support you. Let's see what happens!
Incidentally, where are you from/based?
Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

garethmurrayfau
Explorer

@Katherine_K 

Hi Katherine,

I would really appreciate it if you could forward it on my behalf.

I am from Dublin, Ireland but I currently live in Nürnberg, Germany.

I look forward to engaging more in various discussion forums.

@garethmurrayfau 

I set up a Galway Group - but nobody has requested one for Dublin yet. There are a couple of location Groups in Germany as well.

I've forwarded your post - I do know the colleagues are currently tied up preparing for SAPPHIRE - so let's see who has time to reply to you. All the best with it and yes, feel free to get involved with more discussions.

Two additional links that might be of use to you:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----