Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

Nishikant-SAP
Participant

Hello All,

I am Nishikant Phapale from Pune India, I am from SAP Analytics background. Happy learning and Sharing!!!

Nishikant Phapale

DeniseIwersen
Associate
Associate

Hi all, 

I am Denise from Germany 🙂 I have been using the SAP Community page for a while, especially when I was looking for information during the implementation. Now, I might also be contributing to the community with information about new topics and product info.

That sounds great! 😀

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

linsy
Newcomer

Hi,

I am from India and living currently in Denmark.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Where exactly do you live @linsy ? We have a Copenhagen group (click: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/copenhagen/gh-p/copenhagen) to connect the local community - if you live in Copenhagen at the moment it would be worth joining the group and connect with respective members. They are also planning a community event, an SAP Inside Track, in November - check out more information here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/copenhagen-blog-posts/sap-inside-track-copenhagen-returns-novemb...
Would be a great opportunity 🙂 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

harsh_chawla
Explorer
0 Kudos

the interwebs

Arsheen_Jahan
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I am Arsheen from India and I will write blogs on SAP Data Services.

rachael_akalusi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi!!!

I am from Nigeria, but currently living and studying in Erfurt, Germany. Even though I grew up in Nigeria, I am so in love with my current city which is the capital of the Thuringia state with a rich historical and German culture. 

Alina
Active Participant

Hello, Team!

I`m Alina and I`m from Russia. I work with SuccessFactors (EC, ONB 1, Rec, PM&GM, LMS, COMP).

It`s nice to be here.

Wish you all the best 🙂

melissametropol
Advisor
Advisor

Hello All, I am Melissa participating in the SAP Community from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have been with the company for 7 years but I am new to the SAP Community. It's been a very warm welcome.

nlgro023
Active Contributor

Hi I'm Jasper and I've from the Netherlands. I'm a former SAP employee and over the past years I've been quite busy with SuccessFactors, Hybris C4C and Qualtrics related consulting. I've already written this blog (Create your (first) integration with SuccessFactors Integration Center: Full step-by-step guide | SA...) before and I'd like to write another one, but as I have a new employer I need to go through the cycle again in order to submit it.

Welcome Jasper! @nlgro023 

Thank you for introducing yourself here! We look forward to discussions with you here in Groups and also your future blog posts!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

aanilk1
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm Anil Aleti. I'm from Hyderabad, India. I'm looking forward to connect and contribute using this new P user ID. Thanks,

adiputera
Active Participant

Hello, greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia!

I'm focusing on SAP Commerce, we don't have many SAP Commerce developer here in Indonesia 🙁

Hi @adiputera welcome and greetings to you, too. That's a pity but maybe you'll find some other peers from SAP Commerce here in SAP Community!

0 Kudos

Yes, I think there are a lot of people from SAP Commerce here 😉

Neilvin
Discoverer

Hi I'm Neilvin from the Philippines, a fresh college graduate. I'll be posting some simple integration flows here to help out fellow starters on the cloud platform integration.

former_member15510
Associate
Associate

0 Kudos

Hi @former_member15510 - from where are you joining? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

0 Kudos

I'm joining from Calcutta, India. Glad to be a part of this vibrant community!

akhila_raparthi
Discoverer

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @akhila_raparthi - where are you from? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

yxlee12345
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, I'm located in Singapore. It's interesting to see colleagues from various parts of the world 😄

varbanv
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone!

I'm from Bulgaria, but lived most of my adult life in Ohio, USA. And now I'm in Munich, Germany.

JensSB
Participant

Hi all,
I raised in the north of Frankfurt/Main in Germany and made my last education step in Wiesbaden some decades ago. Now I reside nearly 20 years in Vienna/Austria, 7 minutes walk to Schloß Schönbrunn.
All the best

JensSB

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I can see why you chose Vienna to reside there 🙂 Welcome @JensSB!

Yes, @lenastodal, it is very nice here. But the main reason was my loyalty to my last project manager in Germany, so I followed her into her nest 😉.

JensSB

mradul_singhal
Discoverer

Hello Everyone,

I am from some place earth ....Just Kidding 😉

Hey folks I am from India, actually we are just divided by territorial boundaries but united by SAP 😊

Keep hustling...... Run Business-Run Simple- Run SAP

murugeshk
Advisor
Advisor

New to SAP community, glad to be here

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @murugeshk - welcome to SAP Community! Where are you joining us from? 

kattang
Explorer

Hello, I am here to share my documentation with others.

kattang
Explorer

Sagar1984
Explorer

Hello all ,

This is Sagar Neil from Schlumberger India. I am working as SAP Basis and Cloud admin for last 15 years. I hope I can contribute more to this community.

Sagar

Hi everyone, I am Felix and joining the SAP community from Frankfurt am Main.

sebastianNoe
Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sebastian. I am from Germany and more specific from a small town near Walldorf.

I am focusing on SAP Development and there mostly in the area of Commodity Risk Management. Hope I will be able to share some interesting and hidden tips and tricks in upcoming blog posts.

FabianJ
Active Participant

Hi, I'm from Belgium

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Though I'm originally from Silesia, born and raised in the Harz Mountains, I now live in Heidelberg...

0 Kudos

Welcome @Ulrich_Schmidt I reached out to you via dm 😉 

ksilvia
Explorer

Hey there! I'm Késsia from Brazil, and I'll be writing about data migration in S/4HANA

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hey @ksilvia where exactly in Brazil do you live?