Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

0 Kudos

Hi, I'm from Sao Paulo

Sure I'll check it out, thank you sm

Ivan2013
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone,

This is Allen from China.

Indra22
Discoverer

Hi,

I am from Hyderabad, India. Planning on writing blogs. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hey @Indra22 welcome! We are looking forward to your blog posts. This blogging tutorial might help you on blogging skills: Writing and Publishing Blog Posts on SAP Community
Regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

cgreff
Employee
Employee

Hi all,

nice to meet you. My name is Christina and I am from St. Ingbert, Germany.

Matthias-Bohner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I am from Steinfeld, Germany

Hi there! I am from Australia.

former_member16180
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I'm from the Paris office, I live there since I was 9. I joined SAP France 6 years ago.

Happy to join the community 🙂

Franck

Cayo_Betancourt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone,

I am new at SAP, working as a senior project consultant.

I am from Popayan (Colombia), a beautiful colonial city located in the country's southwest part, and have lived for the past 21 years in Bogota and the Sabana area. I like Telco (all my previous experience in that area), leadership, and career development. I would like to contribute to such topics.

thkolz
Contributor

Hi there,

I'm from Germany and I work in Luxembourg.

Best regards,
Thorsten.

krishnadkc
Explorer

samirhabibsaad
Explorer

Hi from planet earth

Welcome @samirhabibsaad  - I also live on planet earth 😅🌍

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Yogendra_Kotwal
Explorer

Hi Team 

I am Yogendra Kotwal from India,
Working in SAP ABAP from 1 year.
It's nice to be a part of this community.

0 Kudos

Hello @Yogendra_Kotwal from India? Where in India do you live? 

Welcome!

a-thaler
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,

I'm from Berlin living near Walldorf nowadays

Hi. I am Oleg from CoE Germany and will be writing blogs about SAP products

areeb2990
Newcomer

Hi, I am from India and want to contribute to the community. 

0 Kudos

Hi @areeb2990 welcome to SAP Community. Where do you live in India?

davifdez
Explorer

Hello everyone, my name is David Fernández I have been working with SAP technologies since 2007. I live in Madrid, Spain, and my experience is working with SAP Partners.

yashoratna
Participant

Hi everyone!

Myself, Yasho, joining the community from the United States. I have consulting experience with many customers around the world. I'm excited to contribute to the community by creating blog posts and imparting knowledge to others.

aditya_vj
Explorer

Hello everyone,
This is Aditya and I'm from India.
Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

Where exactly are you from in India @aditya_vj ?

0 Kudos

I'm From Udaipur, Rajasthan.

Hello! I'm originally from the US, but I currently live in Germany.

Berlin

Gabi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi to All

weekeat
Explorer

Hello to everyone, Salam Sejahtera, 大家好!😊

I am from Malaysia and currently living in Shah Alam, which is the capital of one of the Peninsular states located in the East Peninsular, near the capital city of Kuala Lumpur in Southeast Asia. A country with diverse people and culture and foods, and history with its stunning beaches, 2 certified UNESCO heritage, tall skyscraping towers (the tallest twin tower in the world), had few of the largest shopping center in Asia and the list goes on.

We are friendly and most of us are able to converse in more than 2 languages, being the national language - Bahasa Melayu and English and Chinese / Tamil and more if being one of the ethnics group.

Please do come and planned your holidays here. Stay safe!

former_member16548
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

sandeep_ranade
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I am from Pune, India. 

parmindersg
Advisor
Advisor

Hello all, this is Parry Gandhi and new to the community here. Hope this is enriching for all of us - I am currently based in Central Pennsylvania - capital city of Harrisburg.

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hi, I am from India. 

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

S0024213798
Participant

Hello everyone,

I'm very pleased to be part of this community, i hope that i will be useful to it as much as it is useful to me.

Hi @S0024213798 and welcome! I have sent you a direct message, please check the little envelope close to your avatar 😉
Where are you from?

Manuelli
Participant

Hi, there

This is Manuel. I have been living in Madrid (Spain) for the last 20 years but travelling around the world, mainly Europe, for different proyects. I was born in Zaragoza a beautiful city amidst Madrid and Barcelona.

Cheers

Manuel

deepakdmagar
Participant

Hello all,

Am Deepak from Bahrain, Functional consultant in SAP Business One since 2013, 

Having worked in many many projects/ clients/ countries. I would love to share and grow together.

Thanks

DM

e_buldykova
Newcomer

Hi SAP Community!

I am from CIS region, registered here to write articles about ePP/DS and APO features!

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello SAP Community,

I am from India and currently working in HCL Technologies Limited.

You can also follow me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/neerajjain29/ regarding SAP knowledge. Will also share the documents here also for your learning.

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

prasi7
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone!

I'm also in Germany - glad to be a part of this community!

giorgio-salib02
Discoverer

Hi everyone!

I was raised in Italy.