Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

Hi, I am Soumya from India

Hi Soumya, our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

Hi, I am Jan and located in Germany.

Hi I am Pooja from Mumbai, India and will be writing blogs about SAP ABAP advanced topics.

Kuldeep
Active Participant

Hello Everyone! I am from London, (U.K).  I am very excited to be part of this community and I hope I will learn a lot of new things here and contribute back to the community as much as possible.

Hey,

I am Nirali Aswal. I am from India but currently an international student in the United States.

Hello 

I am from India. Having 14+ years expereince in SAP Basis , technical  Migration , Solution Manager. Would like to get blog posting authority.

Sayan

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Sayan you might want to check out and join our recently launched Bangalore group: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 🙂

Great opportunity to connect with other community members!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi,

I am Manish from India and currently working in Ireland.

Thanks 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Manish - welcome here in Groups!

Where are you based in Ireland? I'm based in Galway in the West of Ireland. 
Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi Katherine,

I am based in Dublin currently. 

Yes, I have registered myself for SAP TechEd2022.

Manish

Greetings from Berlin - Germany

Hi lena,

I am so excited to see you here.

Thanks,

arun.

Hi, I am Dipan from Netherlands. Will be writing blog on Integration Suite, BTP

Great to have you. Looking forward to seeing your blog post.

Feel free to check out the SAP Integration Suite SAP Community topic page and the SAP Business Technology Platform SAP Community topic page

Lots of great content featured there.

Hi,

I am for AKT India, would like to learn/blog about SuccessFactors Interfaces.

Hi,

i am Daniel from Germany.

zaheer4sana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

Iam Zaheer from the MENA region, working as a Localization product manager in SAP. I wish to write several blog posts regarding the localization products we create for the region.

Germany, Hamburg.

Hi, I'm Shilpa from Kerala, India.

Hi, I am from Germany.

Welcome @tanandadarling !

What are your main SAP topics?

Hi I am Eric and I am also from Germany. I am based near Duesseldorf currently.

Hi to everybody!

I'm Mateo. I'm from Colombia🇨🇴

I'm an ABAP Developer since three years ago. I love this technology.

I have been triying to get up to speed with the new tools, frameworks and tecnologies like BTP, RAP, CAP, CPI, etc.

I like to gain skills by practicing and doing projects on my own.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @MatByte and welcome to SAP Community! You're well right here with us. 
Regarding ABAP technologies, I am sure you have already checked out our rescources? 
ABAP Development topic page: https://community.sap.com/topics/abap, as well as the topic page for Cloud Application Programming Model: https://community.sap.com/topics/cloud-application-programming 
Upcoming SAP Community Call on "Get started with ABAP programming on SAP BTP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4I983Ma81A 

Enjoy exploring and learning more with SAP Community 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Former Member

Hi,

I am from Bangalore, and I will be posting about the analytics.

0 Kudos

We mentioned this multiple times in this huge thread but as it's so huge, it might be missed, and I am not tired of posting it again and again 😉
We have a dedicated group for Bangalore. It's a fantastic opportunity to connect with other locals around SAP topics. I definitely recommend to join/subscribe to the group. You'll get notified once new content will be posted and you'll never miss anything again 😉

Welcome and enjoy @Former Member !🌞

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi! I am from Munich and will be posting a blog about Circelligence - a new tool developed in partnership with SAP & BCG. 

Hi Everyone!!

I am from India and will be writing blogs 🙂

Welcome @mkhan21 ! It's great to hear your plans regarding blogging. Once you do publish a blog post please share it:) Would love to read it.

Hello,

I am Divyanshu from India and will be writing blogs about CAPM development and integration with On-premise systems.

Hey,

I am from India.And will be write blogs about SAP functional module solutions.

I am Wonders Pibowei, from the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have pursued the SAP Business ByDesign courses in Financials, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Project Based Services, & Built-in Analytics; and currently studying for the SAP Business ByDesign Certification. I hold a B.Sc./M.Sc. in Finacial Accounting, CFA Investment Foundations Certificate, and Financial Modelling & Valuation Analyst Certificate. I work as Admin Officer and Document Controller at Strides Energy & Maritime Limited. RSVP Linkedin 

Hi I am Ishita and I look forward to writing blogs on this platform.

0 Kudos

Cool! Make sure you do our tutorial for blogging: Writing and Publishing Blog Posts on SAP Community

Hi I am Nikhil from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @NNaik3 here is the link to all our community tutorials and we have also one for blogging which might be interesting for you. 

Hi This is Harish, thanks for sharing the information. 

Hello.

svenjamschnabel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi there, 

I'm Svenja. I'm a User Assistance Developer and live in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. 
I'm excited to be writing blog posts and communicate with all of you here in this community.