Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone!

I am from Ahmedabad, India. Ahmedabad is commercial capital of Gujarat. It has been formally accorded the status of India’s first World Heritage City by UNESCO. If you want to know more about me, you can visit my blog , https://blogs.sap.com/2020/05/19/blog-it-forward-bhavin-vyas/# 

Ronnie_Vaughn
Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am currently living in Atlanta Georgia USA. I was born in Memphis Tennessee. But have also lived in Poughkeepsie New York, Huntsville Alabama, Rochester Minnesota, and Athens Alabama. My Dad worked for IBM when I was a child. So we moved around a bit. There was a running joke at the time that IBM stood for "I've Been Moved".

I hope to move to Fort Lauderdale Florida when I retire. 😎

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hahaha - that's funny! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Like that too 😆

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

maxstreifeneder
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hey folks,

I'm Max, raised and born in Oberaudorf, Germany. Currently Living in Munich&Mannheim 🙂

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was born in California (in Ridgecrest, by the Mojave Desert) and I grew up in Virginia near Washington DC, but I've lived all over the world (Germany, England, Guam, Palau). I've been back in California since 2001, currently living in Santa Rosa, about an hour north of San Francisco.

Hi Audrey, thanks for sharing! Our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

amruta_k
Participant

Hi Everyone! 

This is Amruta, I am from Mumbai, India. 

allietrzaska
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone!

I was born & raised in Philadelphia, PA and am still living there to date.

Allie

SelinaGargiullo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Allie, thanks for sharing! Our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

Florian
Active Contributor

Hi all! I´m from Germany too. At the moment I´m living near Schweinfurt and since forever I think 😀

Just wanted to also leave an hello here

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Florian 👋🏽 
It seems like your link goes to the overview page of Heidelberg 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hello everyone!

I am from China and currently living in Santa Clara, CA.

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor

I'm from India, Hyderabad.

AG22
Employee
Employee

Great to see so many different countries here and welcome from my side as well!

I am from Tokyo, Japan.🙂

subhankarp
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, this is subhankar and i manage the industry cloud topic @ sap community. Nice feature

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Wow! It's really international now 😃

Great! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

It's great, isn't it @sveabecker !! We are welcoming members from all over the world.

Looking forward to seeing where others will join from 😀

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sainithesh21
Active Participant

Hi Everyone,

This is Sai Nithesh from Hyderabad, India. 

Welcome @sainithesh21 ! Great to have you.

What are your main SAP topics?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Hello everyone.  I'm from the USA - Indiana. I've lived and worked in the area all my life.   

vijayb
Participant

Hi All,

I'm from India. Currently living in Hyderabad.

Thanks,

Vijay

guru_ayarekar
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am Guru Ayarekar from Satara(Maharashtra),India.

dvankempen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Laura, 

Tuning in from the Netherlands! 

620.jpeg

Cool picture 😀👍

IMSYadav
Active Participant

I am from India and currently living in Gurgaon, 

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Sunil, I am from Gurgaon as well. Glad to see some folks from Gurgaon

0 Kudos

Good to see you here @former_member40266 🙂

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member ,

Happy Diwali! I am glad to know you are from Gurgaon. Let's meet this Friday for Stammtisch PLUS at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region. 

Please register here for free to book your seat - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

Looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon)

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member 

SAP Community Members from Delhi/NCR are meeting up again this Friday in Gurgaon. Interested to join us? Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

Thanks @former_member40266 

i missed, but try to meet you at event 🙂

thangarajthomas
Participant

Hi SAP Community,
I am from Chennai, India. 
Thanks,
Thangaraj Thomas

BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all, I'm from Saarbrücken, SAP location St. Ingbert. That belongs to the Saarland, a state of Germany in the southwest of the country, bordering France and Luxemburg.

Hello, This is Vick from Houston. Will start writing SAP blogs soon. 🙂

martinstenzig
Contributor

Hello everyone, I grew up around Hannover in Germany, moved via Boston and Portland,OR to Seattle where I currently reside. 

maggie_puncekar
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone! I am joining from the Chicagoland area's northwest suburbs in the U.S. just outside one of the busiest airports in the world, Chicago O'Hare (ORD). I'm born and raised here and feel lucky to have spent my life as a midwesterner who gets to enjoy all 4 distinct seasons! (albeit too short spring and fall)

Hi Maggie, thanks for sharing! Our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

dzmitry_mazouka
Advisor
Advisor

Hi from Auckland!

Welcome @dzmitry_mazouka !

What are your main SAP topics?

singhsuj
Employee
Employee

Hello All,

I am from Auckland (city of sails) New Zealand.