Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

sonuyadav
Employee
Employee

Hi SAP Community , 

I am Sonu Yadav . I am from Innovation , Automation and Scale Team India . I am working as SAP Commerce Cloud consultant . 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

0 Kudos

Hi and welcome @Former Member! Where are you joining us from? 

Be sure to check out SAP TechEd 2022 

Hi, I'm Tiago, joining from São Leopoldo / RS location in Brazil!

former_member17196
Participant

Hello Everyone - 

I am from Delhi,India but currently situated in Berlin,Maryland.

mertenoli
Employee
Employee

Oli from Walldorf, Sports & Entertainment. Planning to write some blogs about this exciting industry and our products

safin
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, 

I am from Beijing, China.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I'm still amazed at all the locations we get members joining from each week! This week alone we've had members joining from Argentina, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada (Montreal), China (Beijing), Denmark (Jutland), Germany (Heidelberg, Munich, Rauenberg, Walldorf), India (Bangalore, Delhi, Noida), Italy, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, USA (California), (Istanbul), and Yemen.

We have location-based Groups for a couple of these places already. Who knows what the future holds! To see if there is already an existing Group for your location, click on "Groups" on the top drop-down menu and check the list.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

arsalankhan2021
Associate
Associate

Hi Everyone, 

I am also from Germany and lives in a small town close to Heidelberg.  Happy to contribute and share knowledge here.

I wish you all a great day.

former_member17247
Discoverer

I am from Bangalore

0 Kudos

Hi rmalvat,

Nice to meet you 🙂 
Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂
Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

Melmac
Discoverer

Hi I am Holger an live in Germany between Wiesbaden and Frankfurt.

Maximus_SAPus
Explorer

Greetings to all members,

I am also from Germany. I grew up in an very rural area called Gaimersheim and with a detour over Coburg (Ger), Augsburg (Ger.), Vancouver (CAN) i finally settle down in Heidelberg for almost 10 years now. In the next four month I will move to Darmstadt (Ger).

I wish you all a nice weekend and hopefully we will have fruitful discussions and good exchanges over SAP.

Maximus SAPus

matthewbest
Explorer

Hi, My name is Matthew Best and I am from Denver CO, USA. 

Roberto_DR
Discoverer

Hi,

I'm Roberto from Italy. Happy to join this community!

Hi,

I am Alex, a Master student from Munich! 

Great to see so many people here 🙂

Chandan_Pradhan
Explorer

Hi All,
Greetings for the day.
I am Chandan Pradhan from India welcoming all to this portal with interesting ideas and innovation.
Hope to see you all at upcoming events.
We all will target to Find , Share , Build and Learn.

ano0p
Participant

Hi,

I am Anoop, joining from Bangalore, India. Accessing the SAP community pages after a break and it turns out I need a new account. Looking forward to a new start!

0 Kudos

Hi anoop,

Nice to meet you 🙂

Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂

Cheers!!
Mahesh

sandeep_mandal5
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Good one

0 Kudos

Hi @sandeep_mandal5, where are you from? 🙂

Be sure to check out SAP TechEd 2022

BPMSven
Explorer

Hello community, I'm from Cologne, Germany and an expert in process management and process-oriented organizational development. With our team we support our customers with the introduction of Signvio, with process management and S/4HANA projects. With the BPM Club, we ourselves run a BPM community in German-speaking countries I am happy to become part of the community

ChiruSAP
Explorer

Hi All,

I'm from Andhra Pradesh, currently living in Bangalore. I'm very much interested to interact with you all to get some knowledge and communication. 

0 Kudos

Hi Chiru,

Nice to meet you 🙂

Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂

Cheers!!
Mahesh

Stephen_Ward
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone,

I'm Stephen from the S/4HANA Cloud Product Support team in Ireland.

Sandra_Solis
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks !!

Sandra_Solis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello !! I am from México.

ShubhamDesale
Explorer

Hi Everyone...!!!

I am from Mumbai, India. I have 3 years of experience in Production Planning & Quality Management consulting. Starting my journey on SAP Community. Looking forward for gaining more and more knowledge.

Thank You.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Desale

Hi, I'm from Japan. I'm currently the member of SAP APJ Innovetion Office Digital Labs.

Paul_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone,
I'm Paul and I'm based in Paris, France. I currently manage the different communities related to artificial intelligence at SAP, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Looking forward to interacting with new members 🙂

Cheers

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to see you here, too @Paul_P 🙂 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

hi

0 Kudos

Hi @former_member37897 welcome to SAP Community. What is your name and where are you from? 

Regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

bhartimaan
Discoverer

0 Kudos

Hi @bhartimaan 

Happy Diwali! I am glad to know you are based out of New Delhi. We would like to invite you for a Stammtisch PLUS meet-up for fellow community members from Gurgaon/NCR scheduled for this Friday at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region.

To check the agenda and to register, please follow this link to book your seat  - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

Looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon/NCR)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhartimaan,

Lets meet-up this weekend if you are in the city SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

alperdedeoglu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,
This is Alper Dedeoglu and I am from Hamburg.

robertasilva
Associate
Associate

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group. It is great to have a place to discuss events, publish content, and connect with community members!

eddiebautista
Advisor
Advisor

Hello! I am Eddie, and I'm an SAP functional consultant based out of the United States (California). Looking forward to getting more active within the SAP blog community!

Manjushree
Associate
Associate

Hello Everyone!

Indeed glad to publish blog on the products overview.