Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

samuel_bianchi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello @samuel_bianchi ,

Great to have you.

Which SAP topics are you mostly interested in?

Regards,

Moshe

Minhee
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I'm from Korea

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello!

Welcome.

Which SAP topics you are mainly focused on?

Regards,

Moshe

DaleFinnegan
Explorer

Hello All,

I am from England, UK and looking to get started writing blogs for SAP Solution Manager and Focused Insights.

Welcome!

Great to hear you are planning on blogging. Be sure to check our blogging tutorial . 

And feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need support.

Regards,

Moshe

dinhtienduc
Participant

Hi everyone from SAP community,

I am Dinh Tien Duc from Vietnam. Currently I work for an insurance company which is SAP' customer. I am  also an IT manager and want to learn more about SAP products, their feature, how to customize them... 

Regards

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @dinhtienduc - and welcome to SAP Community! Thanks for sharing and I can promise you that you're definitely in the right environment to learn, explore and engage! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

kurzdo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi from stuttgart.

tulio_rossetti
Explorer

Hi, 

my name is Túlio. Based in Lisbon and currently working with ABAP and Fiori. I have already registered in SAP TechED2022 🙂 

Welcome @tulio_rossetti !

Have you identified interesting sessions so far?

Feel free to visit the SAP Community topic pages for ABAP and SAP Fiori.

Looking forward to seeing your posts in the community.

Moshe

Sohail_CARIM
Associate
Associate

From Johannesburg in South Africa 😀

Welcome @Sohail_CARIM !

In which SAP topics are you mainly active in?

AlexAdam
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,
Welcome everyone!
I am based in Montreal, Canada.

Join us virtually or in person this year. Register for SAP TechEd 2022!

Welcome @AlexAdam !

What are your main SAP topics?

AlexAdam
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Moshenaveh.
that will be a large list. I added my Expertise in my profile.
I come from a logistic background with Oil&Gas and Automotive industry.
I am currently active in the Agriculture space with S/4 HANA developments and Industry Cloud offerings.
Best regards, Alex

thorebedey
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, i am Thore from germany.

jeevitha99
Explorer

Hi,

I am happy to join this

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @jeevitha99 - happy that you joined this our group! Where are you tuning in from?

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

BirgitS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone,

I'm Birgit and I'm from North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

EricSchueneman
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,

I am Eric and based in Germany. I currently live near Duesseldorf.

Welcome Eric! 

anto_prasanna1
Explorer

Hi , 

Greetings !

I am from United Kingdom.

Thanks

CameronK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone, 

My name is Cameron Khorsandi and I am part of T&I. 

I am based out of the Palo Alto, CA office. However, since Covid I have relocated to beautiful Santa Barbara to be closer to home! 😊

elson_meco
Explorer

Hi everybody,

I am from Albania and after having worked with ABAP development for more than 5 years, I would like to share some of my experiences through blog posts.

Welcome! It will be great to see your insights as you create blog posts.

BjoernT
Participant

Hi there, i am Bjoern from Hünfeld, the home city of Konrad Zuse 🙂

gobinath_sp
Explorer

Hi Laura,

Just now I have joined the SAP community. I am very much eager to share my views based on my experience.

Thanks,

Gobi

Welcome Gobi! 

Hi Gobi,

Welcome to SAP Community Network!

Which part of India are you from? I am based out of Gurgaon and community members here are planning some great meet-ups for the upcoming months. In case you are based out of Gurgaon/NCR and are interested in joining such community meet-ups, feel free to reach out to me.

Best Regards

Ahsan Farooqui

veeramani_sm97
Participant

Hi laura,

I'm from India .

today I have joined the SAP community.

Hi Veeramani,

Welcome to SAP Community Network!

Which part of India are you from? I am based out of Gurgaon and community members here are planning some great meet-ups for the upcoming months. In case you are based out of Gurgaon/NCR and are interested in joining such community meet-ups, feel free to reach out to me. Would be more than happy to take you onboard 🙂 

Best Regards

Ahsan Farooqui

akshilv
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone!! I am Akshil Verma connecting with you from Bangalore

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Welcome @akshilv and don't miss to also join the Bengaluru group https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore  😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Jakob_Mainka
Explorer

Hello together,
I am from germany, living a little bit outside of Munich, and even though I'm working with ABAP-CDS for over 4 years now, I'm still amazed to find new features every now and then.

subathra_priya
Explorer

Hi Laura,

I am from India and excited to join with you people.

Thanks,

Subathra Priya.

Welcome Subathra! Greetings from the US 🙂 

0 Kudos

Hello @subathra_priya and welcome to SAP Community groups. Do you live in Bangalore by chance? If so, you might want to  join also the Bengaluru group https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/bengaluru/gh-p/bangalore 
Check it out! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ronit1996
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Sherine
Participant

Hi everyone, I am from UAE . Actively participating in Devtoberfest.