Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

Hi all, I'm from Ukraine, currently living in Walldorf 🙂

Hi all, I am from Turkey, living in Istanbul. 

Hello @Enesyavuz great you are tuning in from Istanbul. Maybe you want to connect with others there and join the Istanbul Group? It's a location group to connect local people and it's managed by @barisguler, who you might know already. If not, check out the group and connect!  

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

0 Kudos

Hoşgeldin @Enesyavuz we would be pleased to see you among us.

Hi, I am from Mumbai, I will be posting on SAP Ariba

Hi ,

I am from UK ....

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome @ashisht - which part of the UK? Hope you enjoy your time in SAP Community and get all the information you need! Let us know in case of questions.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi, I am from Miami, United States and will write blogs on localization services 

Hi I am from Germany

Hi All..this is Sudhir from B'lore.! 

Hi,

i am from Germany

Welcome @TimWuttke - good to have you here. Are you new to SAP Community Groups? I'd like to share some interesting links with you:

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello and Welcome!

Hi,

I am from Brazil

Hi, I am from Germany

Hi,

I am from Brazil 🙂

I am Magnus, working in Product Learning and based in Walldorf, Germany.

Hi I am Vaibhav from UK and will write blogs related to RTR topics

0 Kudos

Hi I am Vaibhav from UK

0 Kudos

Hi I am Jens. I am from Germany and currently living in Mannheim.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Rohit from India. Looking forward to connect with you.

Regards,

Rohit

SelinaGargiullo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Monika, our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

Hi I am Anshul from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hello there!

Hello @HenryVO_753 ! Welcome to SAP Community. From where are you tuning in? Have you already checked our location groups to find a group nearby the place you live? Great opportunity to connect with other locals. 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi everyone,

I'm from Mannheim, Germany and I'm looking forward to contributing to SAP Community.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @arminfarmani - #teammannheim says 👋🏽 Glad to see more and more Mannheimer joining this group - warm welcome!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello and welcome @DamianJ! Maybe you've already joined one of our Polish Groups? You could connect with some people locally there! Hope you enjoy your time in SAP Community - let us know in case you have questions.

Please feel free to upload a profile photo or avatar as well.

oblomov
Active Participant

Hi I am oblomov from germany!

Hi, I am from Leipzig, Germany.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @MRoedel !!

Don't forget to also check out our location-based Groups, we encourage members to check back regularly to see if there is a Group set up for a city near them! Helps to get connected to others in your area.

Hi!!!!

I'm from Korea

Hi, I am from Japan

Hi I am Dv Kumar from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products

Hi i am also interested writing blogs posts.

Hello @Harishdumbre and @dvkumar17  that sounds promising! 😃
We are very much looking forward to reading your posts. Make sure you follow our SAP Community blogging guidelines and rules of engagement! Happy Blogging! 

Hi from St. Leon-Rot.