Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

welcome @aniruddh01  and don't miss to join the Bengaluru group 😃

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Adriana_Rivera
Explorer

Hi I'm from Colombia, living in Madrid since 2018.   SAP Solution Manager Consultant 🙂

@Adriana_Rivera When you live in Madrid, you might be interested in community events in Spain. We have a group for Barcelona, where recently an SAP Inside Track took place. Those events are great opportunities to meet with other community members locally. So well, it's not Madrid, and it's definitely far away, but maybe you want to check it out: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/barcelona/gh-p/barcelona 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

andreas_k
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Marking reply #941 from a silent SAP Community follower for years. Hi to everyone, from Stuttgart, Germany 😊

Really looking forward for the TechEd content next week!

I've been silent here but a lurker of this thread myself, too. Great to see and meet members of SAP Community here, including you, Andreas! 🙂 
I'm looking forward to SAP TechEd, too and have subscribed to this group to stay up to date with other attendees: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-teched/gh-p/SAP-TechEd-Group 

tristanminton
Newcomer

Milledgeville, GA

akshaysharma02
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am Akshay from Bangalore, India.

Hi Akshay,
Nice to meet you!!  Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂

Cheers!!
Mahesh

Hello @akshaysharma02 

Welcome to groups! Glad to have you here. Did you already know we also have a location-based group for Bangalore? You might want to join that group as well, if you haven't already.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

EllaWittmann
Associate
Associate

Hi I'm Ella from Walldorf in Germany. Taking the tour of the SAP Community today!

Hi @EllaWittmann ! Great to have you here.

kimcorinna
Associate
Associate

Hi Everyone, I'm Kim - Global Event Lead at New Ventures & Technologies in SAP - and I'm tuning in from Berlin / Germany. Happy to share some blog posts about new innovations we explore in our Unit!

Hi @kimcorinna ! We look forward to what you will share with us. 

balajibalasubra
Associate
Associate

Hello from Seattle

FPS
Explorer

Hello, I am Frank 

I work as Head of Business Development SAP Solutions at CENIT AG and live in Southern Germany. Glad to be here.

Former Member

Welcome @FPS ! Excited to have you here.

pavankadambari
Discoverer

Hello There,

I am Pavan from Hyderabad, India. 

LoujeinM
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I'm from Syria, and living in Vancouver, Canada. 

NeoXie
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am new to the community.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @NeoXie - welcome to the community and groups!
Where are you from and what topic(s) are you most interested in?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi @Katherine_K , I most interested in UI/Fiori dev, nice to meet all guys there.

gskoulikaris
Explorer

Hello everyone! Well I am from Athens, Greece with 10 years experience focused on Finance.

SomaskandanK
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Somaskandan from TamilNadu, have been doing Technology Consultant in SAP India Pvt Ltd.

Welcome Somaskandan! Glad to have you here. 

matthias01
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, my name is Matthias Uhrig and I'm located at famous Walldorf 😁

chethanaml
Discoverer

Hello,

I am Chethana. I am from Bangalore, India. I have many years of consulting experience. I want to start contributing to the community by writing blogs.

Thanks

Hi Chethana,

Nice to meet you!!  Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂 and all the best to you upcoming blogpost, let me know if you need any help!!

Cheers!!Mahesh

Prerna_Mohta
Explorer

Hi,

I am Prerna from Germany. I am really excited to be part of this community. Looking forward to growing network :)!

Kind Regards,

Prerna

rogerlennon
Discoverer

Hello I'm from St. Louis MO, USA

Welcome! Greetings from Pennsylvania! 

Aria_N
Associate
Associate

Hi SAP Community! I joined the SAP CX product team a few months ago, and I'm looking forward to being part of the community. I will be writing blogs and using the community to listen and learn. 

bdienes2
Participant

Hello SAP Community,

I am connecting in from Cleveland, Ohio in the United States.  Been working with ABAP for many years and excited to keep advancing in the new technologies of RAP and BTP, etc.

Can't wait for SAP TechEd next week!

Have a great weekend everyone!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @bdienes2 and enjoy SAP Teched 🙂

Tumbeshwari
Participant

Hi Everyone,

Can't wait for SAP TechEd next week!

Hi @Tumbeshwari - welcome to groups!

One more sleep for SAP TechEd !! Hope you enjoy it!

gyang001
Explorer

Hi, I am Gavin from United Kingdom.

Kurnia_Kadir
Explorer

Hello & Hi

I am Kurnia Kadir from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 

Hello, Im Dinesh from Bangalore

Hi Dinesh,

Nice to meet you!!  Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and let's continue the conversation there 🙂

Cheers!!Mahesh

ecorrales
Newcomer

Hello, Im Enrique from Perú