Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,219 REPLIES 5,219

mikesevilla
Participant

Hi 👋🏽 SAP Family.
I'm Mike from Philippines. 🙂

Welcome @mikesevilla ! 

CALX15
Explorer

Hey there,

my name is Christina, I am from Austria, working for a SAP Partner.
Wish you all a relaxing weekend.

harradine
Newcomer

HI, I am Kevin from Sydney, Australia. It might sound a bit boring but I am not from anywhere else. I have always lived here.

Welcome to groups Kevin @harradine
I don't think it's boring - there's a lot to be said for not having the disruption of moving to a new school for example (speaking from experience!). My parents moved us a few times as children. I've always lived in Ireland - just in different parts. 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

metinhturkmen
Explorer

Hi 👋 I'm from Turkey.

0 Kudos

Hi Metin, welcome 🙂

ElenaFrommhold
Employee
Employee

Hi, I'm from Germany as well.

Welcome to groups @ElenaFrommhold
Which part of Germany do you live in? I'm based in Galway, Ireland. 
Perhaps you know already, but we also have some location-based groups that you might be interested in joining.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello Everyone,

I am Krishna from SAP India, Bangalore office. Nice to see you all!

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Nice to meet you!!  Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? If not, join to continue the conversation and to get connected with the folks in Bengaluru 🙂

Cheers!!Mahesh

DileepShankar
Explorer

Hi Team SAP, 

I'm Dileep Shankar, SAP FI Practitioner. Currently working for corporates in Bangalore, India. Happy to join the community for knowledge-sharing activity. Looking forward to contributing the best insightful content for "The Best Run"

Thanks & Regards

Dileep Shankar

Welcome @DileepShankar  - are you already part of the Bangalore group? Join it here to stay connected with your local peers. 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Thanks @sveabecker 😊

Dileep Shankar

NC
Discoverer

From US

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @NC welcome! It's Svea from the SAP Community team. Do you want to share your name? It's easy to change the group user name here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile

Where are you from in the US? I am from Germany, born in North Germany, but live now close to Mannheim in a small town called Lampertheim. 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

hrishikesh87
Discoverer

Hi,

I am from India.

hrishikesh87
Discoverer

Hi,

I am Hrishikesh from India.

Hi @hrishikesh87 ! Welcome!

aneetta123
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I am from Bangalore India and I would be writing posts on SAP Analytics Cloud.

Hi Aneetta,

Nice to meet you!!  Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? If not, join to continue the conversation and to get connected with the folks in Bengaluru 🙂

Cheers!!Mahesh

shraddhashetty
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am shraddha and i live in mannheim

JBrandt
Participant

Hi, i'm Jonathan.

I live in Heidelberg, Germany.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Beautiful city @JBrandt  - I lived there from 1998 - 2010 🙂
Welcome to SAP Community - check out our community events, where you can get in contact with other peers from SAP Community virtually and in person 😉

varun_kumar05
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from India.

patrosrinivasa
Participant

Hi, I am Patro from Noida,India. I am started writing blogs about SAP ABAP, Fiori and screen personas.

Welcome @patrosrinivasa ! Looking forward to your contributions.

patrosrinivasa
Participant

Hi, I am from Noida, India. I am started writing blogs about SAP ABAP, Fiori and screen personas.

@patrosrinivasa Welcome to the community!

It's great to see you have already published a blog post!

Looking forward to seeing more of them:)

patrosrinivasa
Participant

Erika_Cali
Participant

Hi, I am from Cali - Colombia

0 Kudos

Welcome @Erika_Cali ! 

parichaypatra
Discoverer

Hi

From Kolkata, India

@parichaypatra Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your posts on the community:)

0 Kudos

@parichaypatra What are your main SAP Topics?

Jessica_Dewald
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,

I'm from Germany, creating user assistance deliverables for S/4HANA Finance. I want to write more blog posts to make users aware of our documentation 🙂

Welcome @Jessica_Dewald ! Looking forward to your contributions. 

TimBrutscher
Advisor
Advisor

Hey everyone!

My name is Tim, I am in Walldorf (living in Darmstadt) and I joined SAP in July this year - I am looking forward to post news regarding S/4HANA related topics like embedded analytics and data integration.

angelinegregory
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I am from London