Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

I would like to contribute on 

• Cloud Hosting
  • Compliance
  • Cyber Security
  • Disaster Recovery
  • ERP Managed Services
  • Expert Insight
  • Managed Services
  • Events
  • Big Data

But I am still able to get the blog writing panel even after receiving the badge. Could you help me please?

Sure!

You can ask for support related to the community in this Email community@sap.com but I will send you a message as well:).

Regards,

Moshe

@integritty Great to hear your issue was resolved:) Looking forward to your post.

Thank You

nscheaffer
Active Contributor

How do I stop receiving emails related to this thread? I got 19 emails related to this thread just yesterday. I have tried "muting" this conversation to no effect.

Thanks

Hi @nscheaffer - thank you for the question, and good that you have muted the conversation to start with. What do you want to achieve? Do you want to turn off all email notifications from the Welcome Corner or just to this particular thread? If you click on your avatar icon in the top right, you can click on "My Settings" - then go to "Subscriptions & Notifications" and "Notification Settings". You can scroll down and set to "Never" instead of the default for all items you wish to check and then click on "Save". I will send you a few more screenshots by DM to try and support you. 

Thanks,
Katherine

My settings.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Raunak
Discoverer

Hi! I'm Raunak from Bhubaneswar, India. Glad to join this community to learn and share.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Raunak and welcome to Groups!!

Thanks for joining - and looking forward to hearing more from you.
Did you also know that we have location-based Groups, including one from Bengaluru?
We encourage our members to check back regularly to see if there is a new Group in their city or a city nearby!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

angelahlincy
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All,

This is Angelah from Canada. Will be posting blogs related to SAP Marketing Cloud product.

KenniD
Explorer

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night! I am from Arkansas, located in the United States, but I recently moved to Alabama. I am here to learn and grow with SAP and eventually take some specialized certifications.

Former Member

Welcome @KenniD ! Greetings from Pennsylvania. 

Hello @Former Member, nice to meet you! 😊

dipuo_mashele
Newcomer

Hi everyone  👋🏽

I am Dipuo(de-pu-oo) 

I am turning in from Johannesburg, South Africa 🇿🇦

psoman003
Participant

Hello,

I am from Mumbai, India

psoman003
Participant

Hi - I am from Mumbai, India

Former Member

Greetings @psoman003 ! Welcome.

g_richnafsky
Participant

Hi everyone, I am from United States living in Clinton, Michigan which is outside of Detriot in the countryside.

former_member45479
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I'm from China.

strekm
Advisor
Advisor

Cheers, i'm Magda from Poland 🙂

Former Member

Welcome @strekm 🙂

Hassanmurad0
Participant

Canada and originally Pakistan

Kasturi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I am from Bangalore. I will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Nice to have you here @Kasturi - have you already seen the Bengaluru Group?
We are adding new location-based Groups all the time.

Kasturi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you, Katherine. I have taken a quick look at the Bengaluru group. 

cojba
Associate
Associate

Hi 👏 I am from Serbia 🇷🇸

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @cojba !!

amitjtiwari
Discoverer

Hi, This is Amit from India, my interest lies with HXM SuccessFactors product.

Thanks

Hello @amitjtiwari !

Welcome and great to have you!:)

Be sure to check out the SAP community topic page for SAP SuccessFactors and our tutorials' section .

Looking forward to your contributions,

Moshe 

Jitakshi_Sarmah
Participant

Hello Everyone!!

I am from Bangalore and I am looking forward to contributing to SAP Community.

Thanks,

Jitakshi

Welcome @Jitakshi_Sarmah ! Great to have you:) I really enjoyed Bangalore when I was there. Looking forward to your contributions. Which SAP Topics are you mainly interested in?

I am mainly into SAP S4 Finance. 

Cool:)

I recommend you have a look at this active SAP Community tag for SAP S/4HANA Finance.  Looking forward to your contributions.

Regards,

Moshe

Don't miss to join the Bengaluru Group!

Great chance to connect with local peers and engage at events! 

All the best, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

simon_kra
Discoverer

Hi, i am from Dortmund, Germany.

Arne_Steinkamp
Discoverer

Hello Everyone,

i am from Germany (Bremen). I'm looking forward for interesting discussions.

Best regards

Arne 

Welcome @Arne_Steinkamp ! 🙂 

0 Kudos

Hey Arne, 

Welcome to SAP Community.

I am originally from Bremerhaven 😉

Good to see some from Northern Germany here!

All the best, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

JonDiegoli
Participant

Hi/Olá everyone!

I'm Jon - originally from a very small town in the state of Sao Paulo - Brazil but now I live in Manchester-UK (don't ask me if I like the weather 😅). I'm really excited to join this community, even though I've always been more of an observer. I'm hoping to contribute as much as I can!

Cheers,
Jon

Hi Jon,

I also been more of an observer, but I found that by reaching out and participating is being more helpful than sitting back and watching everyone else. Good luck in your journey!

Gary

0 Kudos

Hi @JonDiegoli welcome to SAP Community!

Although you live in Manchester now, you might want to be connected with others from Sao Paulo, don't you? We have a dedicated group for Sao Paulo https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/s%C3%A3o-paulo/gh-p/saopaulo - join it now! 🙂

Best, Svea