Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome everyone! 
I am also from Germany, currently living in Mannheim.
I grew up in an ancient, medieval town called Rothenburg o.d.Tbr., which is about 2 hours from Mannheim. I came here for studying at uni and still like it here. Mannheim is quite an industrial city, but I like the multicultural vibe. It has a beautiful baroque palace and one special thing about it is the structure of its inner city, which is build in squares. So one can literally live in M7, 16 (just for instance). 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi I am Monika from CIC India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hi

I am from Biberach

pranav
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

From Bangalore, India

Hi Pranav,

Nice to meet you 🙂 
Have you seen the new Bengaluru group at SAP Community? if not, join and continue the conversation there 🙂
Bengaluru - SAP Community Groups

Cheers!!
Mahesh

Hi 

I am Rahul from SAP Gurugram office in India.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP commerce space.

Cheers
Rahul Bhagat

Welcome @rbhagat ! Please be sure to check out the topic page for SAP Commerce Cloud and the related tag where you can interact with others interested in the same topics, answer open questions and read great blog posts.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assitance.

Regards,

Moshe

Hi this is Vasu from SAP America and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hi All,

I'm Saksham from SAP Bangalore.

Hi All,

I'm from Hyderabad,India.

Hi All,

I'm  Gurudatt Shetty from SAP Bangalore.

Hi All,

I am Bhushan Khade from Maharashtra.

Welcome @bhushan_khade - what are you looking forward to most in the community?
Please feel free to read up about location groups and click on "Join" in any group you are interested to subscribe to.

Join a group.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi.......This is Ravindra Singh from Gurugram, India.

0 Kudos

Welcome to SAP Community @RavindraRathore !
It's great you are from Gurugram. I would like to invite you to join the Gurugram Group as well. Simply click "join" or "subscribe" to get notifications about updates in the group. It's a great place to connect with other local peers!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

From Bangalore too.

Hi Pranav,

This is Abhishek Goyal from Gurugram, India.

Welcome

Hi,

This is Brijesh from India.

@abhishek_goyal I see your reply was from December but we have recently launched a group for Gurugram. I would like to invite you to join it 🙂
Click here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/gurugram/gh-p/gurgaon 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi, I am also from Bangalore

Hi 

I am from Bangalore India 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

@aprao @Nads @asjadkhan @gurudattshetty @sakshamjain ... so many people from Bangalore! Please also join our Bangalore Group! 

Hi 

Happy to be a part of Bangalore Group.

From Hyderabad India

Hi @dvkumar17 - great to have you here. Can I recommend that you join the Hyderabad Group, if you haven't done so already? @Ruthvik is building up the Group and sharing content there as well as information on events. 
Hope you enjoy SAP Community! Let us know in case of questions.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi, I am Deepali from Gurugram, India

@DeepaliG - great to have you here in the community! Feel free to join the Gurugram Group if you haven't done so already. Subscribe for notifications to local events, connect with locals, and enjoy! Also exciting that SAP TechEd will take place onsite at Bengaluru this November.

Hi ,

This is Chirag from Deloitte SAP Practice , Looking forward to interact with everyone.

Welcome @cadlakha911 - where are you based? I'm part of the global community team and based in Galway, Ireland. Looking forward to interacting too! I'd like to share some interesting links with you:

From US Wisconsin

0 Kudos

Hello @Ricardo_Aldape welcome to SAP Community. What is your topic of expertise? We have a lot of great interest groups so please find the one which fits best to your interest and expertise. Furthermore, we have a Milwaukee Group, which might be interesting for you as well. The local community there is also organizing events regularly, so please make sure you join the group to not miss any event in the future.

Hi SAP Community,

I am from Hyderabad, India

i am from Pforzheim near Stuttgart

Hi Frazer,

I am Daniel and am currently living in Karlsruhe, so quite close to your home town.

Kind regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

Hi @danielstierle great to hear that you live close by to the SAP mothership. 

We recently announced SAP Community "watch-and-code" meetups around SAP Teched. One is in Rot, close to Walldorf. Maybe this would be interesting for you? Get more info and register here. 

Hi, 

This is Olga from Warsaw, Poland. 

Hi, I am from Spain

Hi all, I am from Greece, currently living in Mannheim.