Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

AdamoD
Explorer

Italy! 

Kathiravans7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am Kathiravan Subramaniam from Bengaluru. 

Kathiravans7
Explorer

Hi, Kathiravan Subramaniam from Bengaluru

Welcome @Former Member ! We also have a Bengaluru Group that you might like to join, if you haven't already?!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

abinash
Explorer

Hi, This is Abinash From Noida, India. 

thalesschmidt
Explorer

Hi Thales here, writing from Baden-Württemberg !

Greetings @thalesschmidt ! Welcome to our group. 

jamesbates
Associate
Associate

Hi - Joining from SAP UKI!

SebastianSchuck
Active Participant

Hey all,

greetings from Karlsruhe, Germany.

Karlsruhe is often called the gateway to the Black Forest and one of the sunniest cities in Germany. It's right at the border to France located in the south-west of Germany. And also really close to the headquarters of SAP. Additionally it's sometimes called the "law capital of Germany" as the highest courts of Germany are all located in Karlsruhe.

So if you are in Walldorf Karlsruhe may be worth a trip.

AjayV
Explorer

I am from India, currently residing in Tanzania.

I grew up in two industrial towns of Ludhiana and New Delhi. I came here for work . Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is a very safe and lively city, welcoming people from all over the world to contribute to its society, economy and culture.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @AjayV - that sounds interesting! Lucky you being so close to Sansibar, too! Looks like a great city! Welcome to SAP Community! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi, I am from Bangalore India.

Welcome @former_member123446  - I recommend to join the Bengaluru Group if you haven't already?!

Don't forget to click on "Join" in your favourite Groups for a better interactive experience as a Group Member!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

serkansaglam
Active Participant

Hi Laura,

This is Serkan from Norway. I had to open a new account. One more time "Hi" 🙂 

carlopus
Explorer

Hi I am Carsten from Germany Munich joining 🙂

BJL070
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I'm from The Netherlands, currently living and working in the area of The Hague.

Really nice to notice all the different places everyone is tuning in from! Gives a real global vibe to this thread 🙂 

Our healthcare is great, our IT sector is great. The challenge is to get them to work together efficiently.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Oh The Hague is beautiful. I was there attending an SAP Event several years ago. I love the beach over there 🙂
Welcome to SAP Community @BJL070 !

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi everyone, my name is Salim and I am located in Kashmir!

ZoltanMBiro
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All, I am from Hungary. BR, Zoltan.

ChrisWarken
Participant

Hello,

I am from Saarland, the german shire 😉

GJASPALADL
Participant

Hi, I am from Adelaide, Australia

Welcome @GJASPALADL 

We only have one dedicated group in Australia for Sydney: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sydney/gh-p/sydney

It's very far away but maybe you want to subscribe/join the group so that you get in touch with other Australian peers? Just an idea 😉

SachinPachauri
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone 😊

This is Sachin Pachauri from India and Working with Deloitte ME in Dubai, UAE.

Looking forward to contributing more to the SAP Communities 🙂

Regards,
Sachin Pachauri

Great to have you here @SachinPachauri and we look forward to your contributions as well!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

karthikarjun
Active Contributor

Good morning All- I am from India, and currently living in New Zealand. 

Karthik Arjun

0 Kudos

New Zealand... cool! Maybe you wanna share more about your live there in our Coffee Corner? Curious... @karthikarjun 😊

m-skrzyniarz
Participant

Hi Everyone!

I'm from Poland, currently residing in Warsaw. As an ex-SAP employee and current SAP practitioner I'm hoping to share my knowledge on preparing for S/4HANA with you!

Greetings @m-skrzyniarz ! Looking forward to your contributions! 

Me, too @m-skrzyniarz and @Former Member - and I hope you, Mateusz, are already part of the Warsaw Group ("part of" means you clicked "join" 😃)
Welcome!

0 Kudos

I am now. Thanks! 🙂 

Hello SAP Community, 

My name is Julia Donovan and I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. Looking forward to writing blogs about Corporate Social Responsibility

Good to hear, @former_member123780! I think it's great to get more CSR topics in SAP Community!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

takuya_endo
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Takuya from COE Platform, Japan and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

manju059
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi 

I am an SAP expert and currently living in Bengaluru, India,  I have worked with multiple clients in different companies and helped the different stakeholders to build SAP solutions .

Joining the community to share bit of knowledge I have gained from my experiences and learn a lot of things which I haven't got a chance explore.

manju059
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am an SAP Expert and currently living in Bengaluru, India. I have worked with multiple clients in my short experience in SAP and helped the different stakeholders in building SAP solutions.

Joining this community to share the bit of learnings I have gathered and also to learn a lot of things that I haven't explored

manju059
Explorer

Hi, I am from Bengaluru, India

Hello @manju059 !

Welcome! What are your main SAP topics?

In the meantime, I recommend you check out the Bengaluru group and engage with fellow community members.

Regards,

Moshe 

RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor

I'm Raheel from Pakistan, Looking forward to contributing in the SAP community

ajaytungala
Explorer

Hi @ajaytungala - where are you from? Welcome to SAP Community ...