Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

Muhammad_Bilal
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Lahore, Pakistan

ydwouter
Explorer

Hi, 

I'm Ysaline, from Brussels, Belgium. I'm looking forward to contributing to SAP Community as this has helped me growing in my field of expertise. Hope I'll get the chance to share some expertise in data modeling and data visualization field.

parttimenerd
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I'm Johannes from the team behind the SapMachine.

adeleberthelot
Explorer

Hi, I am Adèle, a Sustainability Consultant based in Barcelona but originally from France!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome to SAP Community @adeleberthelot! Great to have you here! Did you know we have a dedicated Barcelona group that you can join, too? Click "Join" to be part of the group and not miss out on local engagement! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

anilverma02
Participant

Hi, I am from Netherlands and interested to respond queries and writing blogs on SAP EWM

jthuijls
Participant

Hi all how are we?

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @jthuijls Welcome to SAP Community 🙂

I am great - how are you doing? And where are you from? 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

PK29
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Pratham Kapoor from SAP India and will be writing blogs about SAP Products

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Nice to have you here Pratham @PK29 - you might also like to take a look at our location-based Groups - there's one set up already for Bengaluru in case you're interested.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Sukielv
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Sukie from China.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome Sukie @Sukielv - good to have you here. 
I'm Katherine, SAP Community Advocate from Ireland. Looking forward to interacting with you here on SAP Community.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Dosthagir-Basha
Explorer

Hello SAP Group Members,

I am Basha and willing to write blogs on SAP Products. 

Happy to collaborate with you all.

Thanks

Basha 

Hello Basha @Former Member ! 

I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland - where are you from? Looking forward to seeing your blog posts on SAP Products! We have some location-based Groups as well that you might be interested to take a look at (new ones get requested on a regular basis).

Hi @Katherine_K 

I am from Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. Thanks for your motivation and will check out the location specific groups to join and contribute.

Already wrote an blog its under review. Lets wait few more days.

Thanks

Basha 

amyjohn
Discoverer

Hi Everyone!

I am from Los angeles

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Good morning, @amyjohn and welcome to SAP Community! Hope you enjoy checking out the different groups and join some of them to stay connected to your fellow SAP Community members.  

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Tobias_Fioneer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome everyone! 
I am also from Germany, currently living nearby Heidelberg.
I grew up in a town called Untergrombach, which is about 30 minutes from Walldorf. Most of my career I've worked in SAP FS-CD. 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Tobias_Fioneer! Cool to see you joining SAP Community - warm welcome to you! Hope you find some interesting groups for you to join and enjoy an interactive experience as a group member!

Hey I'm Afonso and I'm originally from Lisbon, Portugal, but currently living in London!

harishankar714
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am from India and currently living in Chennai. This city is known for its rich culture, history and stunning natural beauty. With its warm weather, beautiful beaches, and delicious cuisine, Chennai is truly a treat for all the senses.

I'm excited to be part of this community and wish to explore more.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @harishankar714! Just googled Chennai and am a bit sad that I didn't visit it once I was in India. In that more southern part of India, I only been to Goa (I guess one cannot even call that the southern part). 😄 
Looks very beautiful indeed! Happy that you joined our community! I hope you enjoy! 🙂 

Ricardo_Cardoso
Explorer

Olá sou de São Paulo - Brasil

0 Kudos

Great to see you joining from Sao Paulo @Ricardo_Cardoso 

We have a dedicated group for Sao Paulo - make sure you join it to connect with other locals https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/s%C3%A3o-paulo/gh-p/saopaulo

Enjoy 😀

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Riaz-Ahammed
Discoverer

Hi, 

This is Riaz Ahammed from Hyderabad, India.

Regards,

Riaz Ahammed

Hi @Riaz-Ahammed and welcome to SAP Community. Looking forward to seeing you interact here.

Some tips from my side for getting started:

Haridha_P
Participant

Hi everyone

I am Haridha from India and will be writing blogs about SAP SuccessFactors

Great to have you here @Haridha_P and we look forward to reading your blog posts. Let us know here when you've written your next one!

aurban
Explorer

Cheers from Czech Republic!

Chiaradia
Explorer

Hi guys!

I am from Niterói, a city locate close to Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

Former Member

Greetings from the US @Chiaradia ! 

Mathavan_TPR
Employee
Employee

Greetings!

I am with SAP America and live in the beautiful metropolitan area of Dallas Forth Worth, Texas, USA.

Thanks, 

Mathavan Thuckan

Greetings from Galway, Ireland @Mathavan_TPR !!

Sounds like you live in a scenic place - did you already know there is a location-based Group set up for Dallas? Feel free to take a look, you might be interested to join there. Otherwise check out our great discussions here in the Welcome Corner or over on Coffee Corner - you might even start one of your own!

KSmith
Participant

Hello! I'm an HRIS Analyst with Hexion, an SAP Customer using SuccessFactors. I specialize in the Learning field 🙂 

I'm located in our corporate office in Columbus, OH, US. 

Former Member

Welcome @KSmith ! I am located in Pittsburgh, PA, we aren't too far away. 

giovani_zanatta
Explorer

Olá, moro em Lucas do Rio Verde, Estado do Mato Grosso, Brasil

Hi, my name is Andreas from Munich, Germany. I have studied Business Informatics at the University of Applied Sciences in Munich. For over 10 years I have been working as a SAP consultant and write blog posts about interesting facts in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.

Hello from beautiful Port Orchard, Washington, USA.

Jordy_S
Participant

Hi everyone, 
Joining the SAP community from Tilburg in the Netherlands

Pablomc
Explorer

Hi, I am from Spain, happy to join the SAP community!