Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,220 REPLIES 5,220

Hi, I'm Abhilekh Sharma from Noida, India.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @abhilekhsharma and warm welcome! I wanted to make you aware of our Gurgaon group to connect with SAP community members, experts, and enthusiasts. It's a place to share ideas and perspectives and stay up to date on upcoming community events and meet-ups that are taking place in the Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida regions. 

Simply click join and start connecting yourself! 
Have a good one! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi, i am Sourav Ghosh from India

Hi everyone

I am from South Africa, but now living in the Netherlands. Looking forward to be part of the community here.

Emile

Hi every one!

Hello @Balaji_Sri welcome! From where are you tuning in?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi. I am Pinar from Istanbul, Turkey

Welcome (hoşgeldin) Pınar

Hi,

I am from Seoul, Korea and currently working in Canada 🙂
Looking forward to contributing SAP community.

Hello, my name is Sorin Apostol and I am from Romania, I am new to the community but not new to the SAP world, I am going on 5 years new using IBP and i enjoy it more and more 

Great to have you here @sorin_apostol !! Will you be writing blog posts about IBP?
Feel free to join other discussions in Groups, or start one of your own. You might be interested to contribute to this discussion: New or not to the SAP Community, share your story!
I'm also going to share a link with you in case you want to know how to add a profile photo or avatar beside your name.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello Community, I'm Jeevitha from India

Hello All,

I am John getting into this blogging world.

Hi my name is Raúl and I am from Canary Islands, Spain.

I am a passionate about SAP Integrations ( PI/PO/CPI )

Welcome @RaulVega - you come from a lovely part of the world! Which island? I have visited many times. I am Katherine from Galway, Ireland. (SAP Community Advocate).
Will you write blog posts about SAP Integrations? Let us know when you have written your next one.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi @Katherine_K thanks for your reply! I live in Gran Canaria 🙂

I have never been in Ireland but as far as I know It is a lovely place to live as well.

Yes, my idea is sharing blog posts with the community. I will share as soon as I can write it down.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Gran Canaria 😍😍😍

Great place @RaulVega !

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi all, I am from Shanghai China

Hello! 
I am from Poland, currently living in Poznan.

Hello @valentina_1202 welcome to SAP Community. As you live in Poznan, I have sent you the invitation to the Poznan Group  - great place and opportunity to connect with others in your city 🙂

Thank you very much😊

Hi, I am Fatih from Walldorf.

Hi I am Mahmoud from Egypt and will be writing blogs about Scrap in PP-CO.

Hi I'm Oleh Korolyk, working as an Utilities consultant.  I'm looking forward contributing to sap  BLOGS.

Utilities 

Hi everyone, I am Carolin. I will be writing blogposts about SAC and Datasphere (former DWC). Nice to meet you all 🙂

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome Carolin @Caro - where are you from? Let us know when you have written your first/next blog post!!

@Caro great topics for sure!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi All,

From India.

Bangalore, India.

Hi Everyone,

I am Prashanth from India.

Hi,

Sruti from HOUSTON 

Welcome @SrutiNanda82 !! Katherine from Ireland here - part of the SAP Community team. We do have a Dallas Location Group set up - but nobody has requested one for Houston yet.
Which SAP topics are you most interested in?

@SrutiNanda82 nice to meet you in SAP Community - I am in Newtown Square, PA!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hello, I am Stella from Singapore.

@former_member135272 hello from outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at SAP's Americas HQ in Newtown Square!

Hi All,

I'm Abdelrahman From Egypt living in Saudi Arabia I'm excited to write my first blog related to development (SAP FIORI (UI5) and ABAP)

Regards,
Abdelrahman Zaki

0 Kudos

Nice @AbdelrahmanZaki ! Don't forget to follow the SAP Fiori and SAPUI5 tags in SAP Community.

We are looking forward to your contributions. Make sure you make yourself familiar with our blogging guidelines before you start writing. 😊

Hi everyone, I am Emilio from CIC Ireland

@emilio1310 
Welcome Emilio - are you based in Galway? I'm Katherine from the community team. I'm based in Galway and have set up a Galway Group that you might be interested to join. Hope you enjoy SAP Community. Let me know in case you need any help with anything!

Thank you Katherine! Yes, I am based in Galway, I will follow that group. I am still exploring the Community.