Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

jameskay
Explorer

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @jameskay and welcome to SAP Community! From where are you tuning in?

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

mehranshakeri
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I'm Mehran from Hamburg, Germany.

Hello @mehranshakeri I hope you subscribed already to the Hamburg Group 😊
It has only been launched recently, but there are already some events going on in your city, which you might want to join! Enjoy!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

medeoanb
Explorer

Hi, I am Anton from Switzerland and I am consultand in plant maintenance.

KeshavHC
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I am from India,Bangalore.Looking forward to contribute to SAP Blogs and learning from all of you.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Warm welcome @KeshavHC - are you already part of our Bengaluru location Group? Join discussions or start your own! #keeplearning

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi,

I am Kamlesh from Amsterdam. I will be interested to write the blogs and learn.

Hi and welcome Kamlesh @former_member127121 - I am Katherine from Galway, Ireland. What topic will you write blog posts about? Let us know when you have written your next one!
You might also want to set up a profile photo (or avatar) next to your name - here's how to.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

ipim-for-sap
Explorer

Hi I am from Germany

Hi there @ipim-for-sap and welcome to our Group!
Which part of Germany are you from? We have some location Groups set up for Germany already - take a look and see if there is one for a city near you. New Groups get requested and added each month.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

KarthikaMohan
Explorer

Hi Everyone!
I am Karthika Mohan, currently living in the Netherlands.
I am hoping to learn and contribute to the SAP Community! 🙂

Srikanth_K
Explorer

Hi,

I'm Srikanth form India. 

Hi Srikanth @Srikanth_K and welcome!
Which part of India are you from? We have a location Group set up already for Bengaluru.
New Groups get requested and added regularly.
You might also want to add a profile photo or avatar.
Let us know if you need any help with anything!

Ozgeozcan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am Ozge, writing from SAP France.

Welcome Ozge

bop937
Explorer

Hi,

I'm from Cologne 🙂

Hi,

From Bangalore.

FrankJentsch
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, 

I'm from Germany and would like to collaborate with ABAP topics

BR, Frank

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Namaste from India

tomyoung1
Explorer

Hi

Tom  from China

pastrzig
Explorer

Hello,

I am Tobias from Germany

Hello and welcome Tobias @pastrzig - which part of Germany are you from? You might be interested to join one of our location Groups, there are a few set up already for Germany. That way you can connect locally! (We have new Groups being requested and added all the time).

If you're interested, you could also add a profile photo or avatar that will appear next to your name. Find out how to here.

Wishing you an interactive time in the community - let us know in case of questions!

KK07
Contributor

Hi, I am from hyderabad, India

Narendra_42
Explorer
0 Kudos

👏

Narendra_42
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I am Narendra from Chennai.

Narendra_42
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I'm from India and I will be writing blogs.

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone,

This is Atul, visiting my favorite place here in SAP world, Community.sap.com.

Best Regards,

Atul

ivanbalasko
Explorer

well - I am Croatian, moved from Bavaria to Vienna, 
studied in the US, married to a wonderful woman from Venezuela and having German children and a son who is Canadian. Colorful as the SAP community I guess..

@ivanbalasko oh my, that sounds really colorful and cool! 😎
I am German, live in Germany, married to a German man and have German children 😅 ... so boring 😂

If you want to connect with other community members in Vienna, you might want to subscribe to the Vienna/Wien Group - I bet everyone is interested in "your story" 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi Svea,
thanks for your warm welcome!
And I am sure your life is not boring at all!
Thanks for your hint regarding the career corner and the Vienna Group.
😄

0 Kudos

@ivanbalasko everyone's wonderful life sounds perfect to me 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your week.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

kamilmirza
Explorer

Kamil Mirza from Pakistan

will try to contribute to the SAP community 

That sounds great 🙂
Welcome @kamilmirza 

kniklas
Active Participant

Hi I'm Kai from Germany.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @kniklas 
Where exactly are you from? You might want to check our German location based groups and may subscribe to one - find them here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/europe/ct-p/europe 

Hi Everyone! I am from Denver, Colorado 😀

ondrakfi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,

I am from Brno, Czech Republic, and I would like to greet you from SAP Labs Brno, especially AIS BCP Team

Best regards, 

Filip

Balaji_Sri
Explorer

Hi, I am from Chennai, India. It's really interesting to meet new community in SAP portal.    

stradav
Explorer

Austria