Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

Anushree
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

hi

Hi @Anushree and welcome to SAP Community! Where are you joining us from? 😊

Harish_Vatsa
Active Contributor

Gurgaon, India

Welcome @Harish_Vatsa - have you already joined the Gurgaon Group? You might find it good for local networking. Hope you enjoy your time here in the community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

abd_man
Explorer

Hi, I am Abdul Rahman from Bangalore, India

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome Abdul @abd_man - have you already joined the Bengaluru Group? You could do some nice local networking there. What are your main topics of interest?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

ajyothi2
Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am Arun Jyothi and I would be writing blogs on SuccessFactors modules, I am lead consulltant and working accross worldwide to give digital experience to the customers.

Happy Learning!

Thanks,

Arun Jyothi

Welcome @Former Member - sounds good to me! Where are you from? I'm an SAP Community Advocate from Galway, Ireland. Let us know when you have written your next blog post!

dineshanand2169
Explorer

Hi, 
I'm from Trivandrum, Kerala, India. 
I am an Associate Software Engineer at PIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., working in the SAP-EP department. With a solid foundation in Java, I am an Oracle Certified Associate in Java 8 and have in-depth knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, and Hibernate. Additionally, I have been practicing SAP Commerce Cloud development for a year and I am actively working towards improving my skills and knowledge. My expertise also includes R3 Corda Development, and I am a Certified Blockchain Associate from Kerala Blockchain Academy (IITM-K). I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments and continuously improving my technical skills.

I'm planning on becoming an active member of the community, where I can learn and contribute through various blogs and whitepapers. 

Hello and welcome @dineshanand2169 - it's great to have you here. Sounds like you have a lot of expertise. I look forward to reading your next blog post - let us know when you have written it. Hope you enjoy your time in the community!

Hi @Katherine_K !
Thank you for your warm welcome.  I have written a blog based on the integration of Apache Solr and OpenNLP to create a chatbot for SAP Commerce Cloud Storefront; and it is under review. 

0 Kudos

Very good - let us know when it gets published 🙂 - would like to read that. 

Elena_Odinets
Associate
Associate

Hello all,

I'm living in Germany. I have a finance and economics background. My main area of professional interest is SAP Analytics Cloud. 

parabsandeep
Participant

Hi everyone, I am from India. Currently living in Mumbai.

maria_parvanova
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,
I am Maria, living and working in Sofia. Greetings from SAP Labs Bulgaria 🙂

Hi Maria, welcome.

I visited a few places in Bulgaria. Targoviste, Veliko Turnova, Arbanassi. If someone ask me about Targoviste, I would say "quiet streets with linden trees". And Arbanassi is green++ place.

Could you give some information about SAP Labs Bulgaria, for example what kind of operations or services?

purtiberi92
Explorer

Hi , I am Purti Beri from Delhi, India. I have been working as basis and security consultant from last 7 years. I did my graduation in B.TECH (IT) and post graduate in MBA (Software Enterprise Management). Looking forward to learn and share my knowledge with the SAP community.

vodela
Active Participant

hello

I am an SAP consultant working from westcoast

Best regards

Ramesh

hasanbacioglu
Participant

Hello from Turkey.

Hi Hasan, welcome. Which city do you live in?

jyotishintri
Explorer

SURYA_ABAP
Participant

Hello SAPiens,

I am from Hyderabad, India. Happy to see here.

Hi @SURYA_ABAP - happy to have you here! We have some location Groups, we will launch one in the coming weeks for your city, it's in the pipeline. Watch this space

As always, please feel free to take part in any discussion, or start one of your own!

raysal84
Newcomer

Hello, joining from Eugene, Oregon USA

Hello and welcome @raysal84! I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland (SAP Community Advocate).
Which topics are you most interested in? Hope you enjoy interacting & networking here - please feel free to join any of our discussions here in the Welcome Corner or even in the Coffee Corner - or start one of your own! You might also consider to uplaod a profile photo or avatar.

anoop-jose
Participant

Welcome everyone! 
I am  from India, currently living in Hyderabad.
Looking forward to contributing in the SAP commerce space.

Thanks

Thanks for joining us @anoop-jose! We have some location Groups, we will launch one in the coming weeks for your city, it's in the pipeline. Watch this space! Looking forward to seeing your contributions here in our community - let us know in case you have any questions.

abhijeetthoke
Explorer

Hi, I've Joined this community.

Hello and welcome @abhijeetthoke - where are you from? I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland (SAP Community Advocate). Feel free to check out our location Groups as well, they are great for local networking.

paigauri1
Explorer

Hi, I am Gauri, based out of Mumbai and I am Ariba consultant

Hello and welcome Gauri @Former Member. Will you write blog posts in the community? We have a couple of location Groups set up in India - but nobody has requested one for Mumbai, not yet anyway. Hope you enjoy your time in the community and learn & network lots! Let us know in case you have any questions.
You might want to set up a profile photo or avatar - here's how to.

jms_9
Explorer

Hi I am Javed from India

sdeshmukh37
Explorer

Hi ! I am Sheetal from DX technologies Mumbai

WillSantry
Advisor
Advisor

Sydney, Australia

Welcome @WillSantry - we have a Sydney Group as well if you want to join and connect with people locally.

NealTarditi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

Hi,

I am from Australia

0 Kudos

Hello @NealTarditi welcome 😊
I don't know exactly where you are based, but if it might be Sydney, please check out our group in Sydney and there is also an upcoming event on March 30: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-wsit-western-sydney-australia-sap-inside-tra...
Connect with others! It's a great opportunity! 😁

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi Everyone, I am Smita based out of Bangalore, and I am currently working as a UA developer with Oil and Gas team. I am interested to share information about the Oil and gas industries and other areas too in form of blogs.

Hi @former_member128724 and welcome! 😊 Feel free to join the Bengaluru Group and connect with peers from your area! Looking forward to your contributions and blog posts! 

Hi,

I am from Bangalore, India.

Regards,

Kalidas