Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

0 Kudos

Welcome @former_member128737 - hope you enjoy your time here on SAP Community! Feel free to join the Bengaluru Group and connect locally with others based in your region.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

rachitapatel
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I'm Rachita from Premium Hub Ireland. 

Looking forward to contributing in the Data Management space.

Best Regards,
Rachita

Hello Rachita @rachitapatel - great to have you here! Are you based in Dublin? I'm an SAP Community Advocate based in Galway! We have a Galway Group on the community, but nobody has requested a Dublin one yet.
Will you write blog posts? If so, let us know when you've written your next one.
Enjoy your time on SAP Community.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Clement_FORTIN
Explorer
0 Kudos

p

Clement_FORTIN
Explorer

Hello,

I am from Paris

Welcome @Clement_FORTIN, glad you are joining from Paris. There is a community meet-up tomorrow. It's in person and it's called SAP Stammtisch. Find here all the details: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-paris/ev-p/223340
It's a fantastic opportunity to connect with local peers. Maybe you are able to join it!
Regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

jaigupta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I m located in waterloo, Canada. It feels good to be part of growing SAP community.

Regards,

Jai

Khaled_Elghali
Participant

Hello there,
I'm exploring the "Tour of SAP Community".

From Munich 🙂

Great to have you here @Khaled_Elghali - hope you pass the tour and get your badge soon! Please feel free to take part in discussions here in our Welcome Corner or the more light-hearted ones in our Coffee Corner - or even start one of your own! If you read something that you like, don't forget to give it a "thumbs up" or "kudo"!!

Cool! Great to see you here @Khaled_Elghali  - funny that we both just finished the call! Even better you are already part of SAP Community 😃
Looking forward to working with you!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

I'm looking forward to working together and contributing to the community 😎

amauryvanespen
Active Participant

I come from #Lille in north of #France

Great to have you here @amauryvanespen - I'm from Galway, west of Ireland. Please feel free to take part in our discussions here in the Welcome Corner or over in the Coffee Corner - or start one of your own!

prasanna_c
Explorer

Hello All,

I am from Bengaluru and I have been in Pune for the past 1.5 years. 

Welcome to SAP Community @prasanna_c😊 Although it is not in Pune directly, feel free to visit and join the Bengaluru Group and Gurgaon Group to connect with fellow community members from India!

Thank You @lauraschmitz sure I will do. 

lindakirthova
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone, 

I'm Linda, a working student at SAP based in Vienna. I originally come from Slovakia. 

Cheers, 

Linda 

@lindakirthova 

Great to have you here Linda! Hope you enjoy networking here and taking part in some of the lively discussions (or starting one of your own). Feel free to set up a profile photo or avatar beside your username.

I noticed you have uploaded a profile pic @lindakirthova ! Great!
And in addition to what @Katherine_K mentioned, I recommend to join the Wien Group 🙂
Enjoy connecting with your local peers and maybe you want to join the next SAP Stammtisch, too.

viralsharma
Associate
Associate

Hi ! I am Viral Sharma , Product owner in the team of PLM System Integration Team. 

Thanks and looking forward to blog.

~Viral

sarahhawkins
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone, whilst I have been in the SAP community since 2017 , I have only recently started being more active in it.  I am based in Perth, Western Australia.  I will be sharing some blog posts around mindfulness, human connection and the power of engagement

AaronR
Associate
Associate

Hi from Dublin

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @AaronR and welcome. I'm Katherine, based in Galway. You might want to upload a profile photo or avatar - if you do, here's how to. What SAP topics are you interested in?

sabi1
Explorer

Hi, I am from Chennai, India.

aleksandra_s
Advisor
Advisor

Hello! I am from Sofia, Bulgaria and I work for SAP in Munich, Germany.

dominikmaier
Explorer

Hi, I am Dominik from Germany.

Nahugguhan
Explorer

Hello @Nahugguhan welcome! Where are you from? Do you want to share more about you, maybe add a profile image? 

marcobarat
Explorer

Hello, form Vicenza, Italy 🙂

lucassouza
Explorer

Hi!
I come from Brazil, and I have been living in EU countries for the past 6+ years.

Hi @lucassouza welcome to SAP Community. That sounds really interesting. In which EU countries did you live so far? Where exactly do you live now in Brazil?

Regards, Svea

sap-tabrez
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am from Chennai, India. Excited to be part of this community. 

Mansour_Ahmed
Explorer

Hi, I'm from Yemen. 

rajib_goon51
Participant

Kolkata

Hello and welcome Rajib @rajib_goon51 - what topics are you most interested in? Wishing you an interactive time here in SAP Community. If you want to upload a profile photo or avatar - here's how to

rajib_goon51
Participant

Rajib from jalpaiguri

giurgiuc
Associate
Associate

Hello from Romania

philine
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone! 

My name is Philine and I am currently an Analytics & Insight Consulting intern. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and meeting everyone!

Have a great day,

Philine

rajib_goon51
Participant

Welcome everyone! 
I am also from India, currently living in Jalpaiguri , West bengal.

szymaczekm
Explorer

Hi,

good to be here.