Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

kiran_verma29
Explorer

Hi,

I am Kiran Kumar Verma and I am a freshman in SAP BTP CPI. I am from India.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @kiran_verma29! Welcome to SAP Community! Where in India are you joining us from? We have multiple location-based groups that you can join to collaborate and engage more closely with peers in your region. Check them out for the area of Asia Pacific

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

jessica2310
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,

I'm Jessica and I'm from Italy. I am currently living in Galway and I am part of CIC Ireland.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome @jessica2310 and thanks for joining! Galway is a lovely city! Have you seen our location-based group for Galway yet? We have multiple ones and you can join any, maybe there is one close to your hometown in Italy, too! They are great places for community members to engage with peers in your region. Enjoy! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

vishweshsingh
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Vishwesh. I currently live in Dublin, Ireland

AKellner
Explorer

Hey, Just starting on learning this product. In The US.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @AKellner welcome to SAP Community. It's great that you now part of it. "We" are not really a product, but a community to help and support and learn from each other. We have lots of content in the groups and also in our SAP Community blog. If you have technical questions, please raise them in our Q&A forum. For casual conversations, you could easily start in our Coffee Corner - great place to interact also about topics besides SAP.  Whatever you choose, you are in the right place here in SAP Community - great to have you 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

muthu_kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone,

I am Muthukumar from India. Looking forward to contributing to the SAP community.

marisawollner
Advisor
Advisor

Welcome SAP Community! 

I'm Marisa and based in Germany, Heidelberg. I'm excited to join the community, share blogs and stay up-to-date with recent announcements. 

Hi @marisawollner and welcome! This sounds great! Make sure to check out the blogging tutorial to get the most out of your blogging experience and learn best practices. Much looking forward to your first contributions! 😊

ArthurYang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I‘m Arthur Yang from SAP China

cmiron
Explorer

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @cmiron - where are you joining us from? 

huemayilmaz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I am from Germany. 🙂

Sumit_SAP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi 

I am Sumit from SAP Labs India, Bangalore

Looking forward to learn and contribute in this space!

Hi @Sumit_SAP and welcome! If you haven't already, check out the Bengaluru Group where you can connect with local peers! 😊

AnkeSchoenwald
Explorer

Hallo, komme aus Deutschland - bin seit 1999 im Bereich SAP HCM Beratung tätig, davon 15 Jahre bei SAP selbst - aber das ist schon fast 10 Jahre her 😉.

Hi, I'm from Germany - have been working in SAP HCM consulting since 1999, 15 years of which were with SAP itself - but that was almost 10 years ago.

VG Anke Schönwald

GerronBos
Explorer

Hey,

I am from the Netherlands and I'm planning to place content about SAP Integration.

antonio-ciprani
Explorer

Hi my name is Antonio, I am from Italy 🇮🇹 and I'm currently working for a SAP Partner Company called Syscons as a Consultant 

adwitiya
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, from Ireland. Will be contributing to SAP Blogs for Central Finance. Thank you everyone. 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Ireland? Galway by chance? We have a Galway Group, lead by my colleague @Katherine_K  - that would be a great opportunity to catch up with local peers, if you do live in Galway... just saying 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hello Thank you for the information. I am based out of Dublin office. 😊

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Ah that's a pity 😬 (you know what I mean 😅)

RaúlCubero
Explorer

Hi everyone!!

I am from Spain but after a few "new lives", I found my home in Germany.
I am interested in Development/Architecture/New Technologies and working as Technical Consultant.
I'll read you soon!!

Where exactly from Spain are you? Barcelona by chance? If so, I would like to invite you to the Barcelona Group - a place for locals to connect! Check it out: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/barcelona/gh-p/barcelona 

Thanks for the warm welcome @sveabecker. I will check if there is a group from my hometown!

Great to have you here @RaúlCubero - you can read more about our location Groups here.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Shivendra
Explorer

Hello,

I am from India and wish to share my experience on SAP products that I have worked.

Welcome to SAP Community,  @Shivendra! Depending on which area in India you're from, feel free to join one of the location groups there and get in touch with community members from your region! 😊

Nischitha03
Explorer

Hello!!

I'm Nischitha from Bangalore, India.

Welcome to SAP Community @Nischitha03😊 Feel free to join the Bengaluru Group and connect with fellow community members from your area there! 

manuela_schnell
Associate
Associate

Germany

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome @manuela_schnell! 🙂 

smita_pise
Explorer

Good blog

kavya_0595
Newcomer

smita_pise
Explorer

Good blog.. India

mwarrenasint
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am logging in from the Washington DC area. 

gurudattshetty
Advisor
Advisor

Hi All,

I'm Gurudatt Shetty from SAP Bangalore.

ayaza2894
Explorer

Hi ,

I am from India.

Mujeeb
Participant

My name is Mujeeb, I am from Bangalore.