Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,219 REPLIES 5,219

adisheshasai
Explorer

Hi I'm Adisheshasai Im from India i will be writing blogs on SAP products

anan_jayghosh
Participant

Hi All,

I am from India

ashweyth
Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am Ashweyth Sunil from Bangalore, India.

Been developing apps in BTP for 5 years now, started out with Java and Ui5 apps on Neo and now currently developing on Cloud Foundry, looking to share knowledge and insights.

alisayed172
Explorer

Hi @lauraschmitz .

I am Makdoomali Sayed from  India and will be writing blogs about SAP .

sunildevanda
Explorer

Hi 

I'm Sunil From India.

0 Kudos

@sunildevanda 

Great to have you here Sunil. In case you don't already know, we have 3 Groups set up already for India, maybe one will be for a city near you. Looking forward to seeing your participation here in SAP Community and hope you enjoy your time here! Let us know in case of questions.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Nevaan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone, Great to e-meet. I am out in Toronto, Canada and look forward to learning from the community forums.

OanaConstantin
Explorer

hi Laura,

I´m from Mattighofen, Austria.

Hello @OanaConstantin It's a bit far away from Mattighofen, but we have a "Wien Group", where you might want to connect with other "locals" 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Khushbu_bansal
Associate
Associate

Hi I am Khushbu from BTP CSP Acceleration Team in North America and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

shubhamsharma12
Employee
Employee

Hello from India. Looking forward to great discussions and community initiatives

paulprestonhris
Explorer

Hello,

I am based on the south coast of England near to Brighton

Anyone needs any advice on where to go, stay if ever nearby the area then let me know

Hi @paulprestonhris - great to have you here! I love this, I'd say the coastal scenery is amazing. You should start a discussion thread in the Coffee Corner on travel tips to locations! I've seen a few older threads on travel - but would be cool to do a sort of "tips" swap for locations!
Older threads include:

I'm part of the community team and based in Galway, Ireland. (Incidentally, there was a large group of people over here recently associated with Brighton for a Northern Soul concert).

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

markteichmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Moin from Kiel. Just creating the Kiel group, soon you will find more information there...

Great to see you here @markteichmann and I am looking forward to the Kiel Group 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

govardhantmaile
Participant

Hello Everyone....

I am from India and helping other with EAM topics and blogs. 

ManuelStotz
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Everyone, I am Manuel from Germany (Mannheim) and I will be writing blog post about SAP Build products with emphasis on SAP Build Process Automation ✌️

Nice to have you here @ManuelStotz! Let us know when you have written your next blog post.

jschlak
Explorer

Hello all together,

i'm Jonas from Germany.

Mohabtaha
Explorer

Hello @Former Member welcome! Where are you from?
I am Svea from Germany, living close to Mannheim. I am actually from the SAP Community Team 🙂

Hello @sveabecker 

Many thanks for welcoming.It is a pleasure 

I am from Egypt but currently live in UAE.

Nitin_Matkar
Explorer

Welcome!

katan_patel
Participant

Hi Everyone,

I live in Brisbane, Australia but originally from Leicester in the UK 🦊.  

I used to be katan.patel3 on here.  

I still help run #SITBNE 

Hey @katan_patel really good to see you here! 😀
Looking forward to the next activities around #SITBNE 😊 - make sure you list your upcoming event here, once you have scheduled something!

JGMV
Discoverer

Hi, My name is José Gabriel, I Am new here! 
I'm working as a functional consultant with the SAP Commerce Cloud Team at Softtek.
I'm glad to be here! 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @JGMV welcome to SAP Community. Did you already check and follow the SAP Commerce Cloud Tag?  I bet this might be interesting for you! 🙂

bpincolini
Advisor
Advisor

Hi! Here Bruno from Barcelona!

Hi @bpincolini welcome! Make sure you join the Barcelona Group to get connected with your local peers! Simply click "join" or "subscribe" to the group.

frederick_wood
Explorer

Hi to all SAP community,

I'm from Belgium and living in Brussels. Can't wait to discover everything the community has created. I wish everyone a good day.

Great to have you here in SAP Community @frederick_wood - did you also know we have a Brussels Group? Feel free to join there to find out about the upcoming events, or start a discussion of your own and connect with community members locally!

SanketD
Participant

Hello Everyone, I am Sanket from KPMG,India and will be writing blogs about SAP SuccessFactors products.

@SanketD  this is great news. Are there specific SFSF modules where you focus more? Have you also answered questions in the community? I know this is always so appreciated!!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Kieberts
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, 

I am Sebastian. I am currently a VT Student working in Walldorf, Germany.

joshuasamson
Explorer

Hello, I am Joshua from Hamburg, Germany. I am looking forward to write Blogs.

Hey @joshuasamson you might also be interested in joining the Hamburg Group - great place to get connected with other locals and to get updates about new events. Don't forget to click "Subscribe" to get notifications if there are updates in the group! Enjoy!

kunalsahi85
Explorer

Hi from Toronto Canada! 👋 🇨🇦

KIlling
Associate
Associate

Karsten from Walldorf - nothing fancy,,when you are from SAP ...

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

😂
But still a very nice and beautiful region @KIlling 

amruta_patil
Explorer

Hello,

I am from India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.