Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,219 REPLIES 5,219

Abhay_Singh
Explorer

Hi 

I am Abhay Singh from  India.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP commerce space.

Cheers
Abhay Singh

sujit1977
Explorer

Hi all,

I am an SAP Ariba Consultant working in India. Happy to join this community.

Best Regards,

Sujit Tiwari

Kotesh12
Explorer

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Former Member welcome to SAP Community. I am Svea from the Community team and I live in Germany, close to Mannheim. Where are you from? As a new member, I would like to invite you to join also other groups like the Coffee Corner Group, or a Location Based Group which is close to where you live! Don't forget to subscribe to these groups 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

ytl0512
Explorer

Hi,

This is Andy from Taiwan.

yashika_agarwal
Explorer

Hello Everyone!

I am from India !

walmay01
Explorer

Hi This is Mayank ,I am from PUNE India.

archana2507
Explorer

Hi everyone!

I am Archana from ERP Logic India.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP community space.

Cheers,

Archana Nagarajan.

I see so many new members from India @archana2507 @walmay01 @yashika_agarwal @sujit1977 @Abhay_Singh @amruta_patil ! Warm welcome to you!
Please check out our Location Groups in the Asia Pacific Area  and find the one near to your place! Don't forget to subscribe to these groups! 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

dbaumeister
Employee
Employee

I just need to write a blog post

mtzatsou
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all,

My name is Maria and living in Dubai United Arab Emirates. 

I am part of Global Center of Excellence for Business Technology Platform and i will be writing blogs about SAP BTP products.

Regards,

Maria

FrA1l3
Associate
Associate

Hello from Asturias, Spain

sumansahu
Explorer

Suman from India and will be writing blogs about Successfactors.

juliaponzini
Associate
Associate

Hi Everyone!

I am joining from the USA. 🙂

joshcu
Explorer

I am originally from the Philippines, now living in the Netherlands, Eindhoven City. I look forward to learn, interact, help out, and publish a blog through this community. 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @joshcu - sounds great, and this is exactly what community is all about! Let us know when you have published your first/next blog post!!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @joshcu welcome to SAP Community. I would like to let you know that there will be an SAP Inside Track in Brussels in September: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-belgium-2023/ev-p/255411

It's not too close, but also not too far away from Eindhoven. It's a great opportunity for knowledge sharing and to connect with people on-site. Maybe this sounds interesting to you. There is also a dedicated Brussels Group. Feel free to check it out!

nikhilnegi1
Participant

Hi , I am from netherlands.

Welcome @nikhilnegi1 
I don't know where you exactly live in the Netherlands, but I would like to point out that there will be an SAP Inside Track in Brussels in September: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-belgium-2023/ev-p/255411

It's a great opportunity for knowledge sharing and to connect with people on-site. Maybe this sounds interesting to you. There is also a dedicated Brussels Group. 🙂

sudha22
Explorer

Hi,

I am sudha from ERP Logic India.

Regards,

SudhaVaradharajan.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@sudha22 - great to have you here in SAP Community. What topics are you most interested in?
Also, did you know we have some location-based Groups in India? Maybe there is already one for a city near you. Feel free to join or subscribe to the SAP TechEd Group, since the SAP TechEd event will be held in Bengaluru this year.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sanderymd
Discoverer

Hello, 

I am Sander from Brasil, more specifically from Curitiba, capital of Paraná state in the South region. Thank you for having me.

@sanderymd - and thank you for being here Sander. We just have one location Group so far for Brazil and it's Sao Paulo. Are you situated far from the coast? I'm based in Galway, Ireland (part of the community team) - and it's a much colder part of the Atlantic to you!!

akirwsky
Explorer

Hi, I am from Japan. 

Welcome @akirwsky - did you already know we have a Tokyo Group? Feel free to "join" or "subscribe" there if you haven't done so already - and connect with people locally. What SAP topics are you most interested in?

kumartecit
Explorer

Hello everyone!

I am from India and currently living in Singapore. Looking forward to contributing to the SAP technical space.

Welcome @kumartecit to SAP Community. That's some move, what do you miss most about home? We are looking forward to seeing your contributions as well. Don't forget to subscribe to tags for topics where you are most interested. Also feel free to take part in discussions here in the Welcome Corner or over in the Coffee Corner - or start up a discussion of your own.

hdeveloper
Participant

Hi, My name is Hugo and I'm from Buenos Aires.

I work in SAP ecosystem since 2002. Mostly as ABAP developer.

@hdeveloper many are starting to learn ABAP. May I ask what advice you share with developers who are starting to learn?  Your experience is invaluable for them to learn from you. Thanks!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hi Stephanie,

Well, when you start working and you are young. Sometimes you get very stressful. My advice for them is, don't get stressed too much. With the time you adquire experience and learn to be more calm in the project. Look for a good work-life balance. And learn all you can! 🙂

@hdeveloper these are words to live (and work!) by. Thank you @sveabecker you are an inspiration too with your motivation to the rest of us.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Hello @hdeveloper and welcome to SAP Community. You might want to check out some of our developer focused groups like Application Development ,  Open documentation initiative  or SAP Builders. Or follow the ABAP Development tag to get regular updates on new content. Don't forget to set your notification settings accordingly.

gabrieluc
Associate
Associate

Hello SAP colleagues!

I'm Gabriel Urrutigaray from Brazil, and I'm thrilled to join the SAP Global Community. I look forward to learning from all of you, as well as sharing my own experiences and insights. It's a pleasure to be part of this diverse group of professionals, and I'm eager to contribute to our collective growth and success. Let's make the most of this opportunity to collaborate, innovate, and make a meaningful impact on the world of SAP.

@gabrieluc it is so great to meet you. I'm based out the Newtown Square office outside of Philadelphia. My background is in Supply Chain as an end-user, BW as consultant and then I moved to various corporate functions (of course now as a user.) What areas do you focus? For anyone newer to SAP Community do you have specific ideas to share? Thanks!

aviral_agarwal
Associate
Associate

Welcome @aviral_agarwal - interesting that SAP TechEd will be hosted onsite in India this year, in Bengaluru. We have some location Groups in India, in case you want to check those out.

Chiaki_Masuda
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am from Japan. I am looking forward to contributing to the community.

Welcome @Chiaki_Masuda - which part of Japan are you from? Just letting you know we have a Tokyo Group, in case you would like to "join" or "subscribe" there and connect with peers locally.

Thank you Katherine,

I am located in Tokyo!

That's great @Chiaki_Masuda !! Perhaps you can get info about local events too. Seems to be quite an active Group! Of course you can get involved in discussions in any of the open Groups as well!