Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,211 REPLIES 5,211

typicaluser
Explorer

Hello from Finland!

Hello @typicaluser how are you? I am Svea from the community team and I would like to welcome you in SAP Community. Would you mind sharing your real name with us? That would help to get to know each other better. You can also upload a profile picture, so that you profile doesn't look so anonymous anymore.

What are the topics you are interested in? To start in SAP Community I recommend to follow the tags of the topic of most interest - check them all out here: https://blogs.sap.com/tags/

Of course this Welcome Corner is quite interesting, too. If you want to get in contact with others on non-technical topics, you can check out the Coffee Corner. Whatever group is the most interesting one for you, don't forget to "join" or "subscribe" to the group so that you can get notifications about updates in the group! Enjoy!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi Svea! I am doing good.

My name is Ville and I am located in Helsinki Finland.

I am interested in everything SAP related, but currently mostly Extended Warehouse Management customizing.

Hi Ville, that's cool and you have even uploaded a picture. Great! Thank you so much! When you are interested in Extended Warehouse Management, I bet you follow the tag SAP Extended Warehouse Management already 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

AnuradhaDhingan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello everyone!

I am Anuradha from SAP Labs India, Gurugram location.

I look forward to contributing in the SAP community.

Regards,

Anuradha Dhingan

Hello @AnuradhaDhingan ! 

Great to have you!

What are your main SAP topics? A list of all SAP Community tags can be found here.

You're also welcome to join one of the discussions in the Coffee Corner  

if you feel like connecting with people around non-technical topics:).

Looking forward to seeing your contributions.

Regards,

Moshe

AnuradhaDhingan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you Moshe for the warm welcome!

I am interested in SAP Business Technology Platform topics.

I am already following some of the corresponding tags.

I will further check out more.

Feel free to "join" the Gurugram Group as well @AnuradhaDhingan - if you haven't done so already!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

laud_chinmay
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

Warm Greetings!!

I am Chinmay from India and will be writing some blogs on SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP CI Data Services. I hope people find them useful in their SAP journey.

Regards.

Chinmay M Laud

Welcome @laud_chinmay - good to hear - let us know when you have written your next blog post! Also, we have a couple of location Groups for India, you might want to take a look and see if there is already one for a city near you. Interesting that SAP TechEd will be onsite in Bangalore this year.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

vaciliberti
Participant

Hi, greetings from South Bend, Indiana!

raghuramSK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi 👋

I am Raghuram, Product Area Lead for SAP SuccessFactors Support - People Analytics.

I have been a top contributor in SAP Community Q&A and would now like to write blogs.

Thanks!

@raghuramSK 
Welcome Raghuram! Looking forward to reading your blog posts - let us know when you have written your first one!

roland-johnson
Explorer

Hello, I'm new to the industry and I hope this forum will help me learn new things.

Welcome @roland-johnson - it surely will! What topics are you most interested in? You can "join" or "subscribe" to any Group you are interested in. You can also follow tags in SAP Community. Where are you from? We have location Groups, and there may already be one for a city near you - where you can connect with peers locally!

DaWo
Newcomer

Hi @ all, I´m from Germany next to the Dutch boarder.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @DaWo - it's great to have you here. We have a couple of Groups for Germany - you could check to see if there is already one for a city near you. I'm based in Galway, Ireland - and part of the SAP Community team.

ksandeep1525
Explorer

Hi I am from Hyderabad

ksandeep1525
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm from Hyderabad,India and I'm looking forward to contributing to SAP Community.

Great to have you here @ksandeep1525 - be sure to check out the Hyderabad Group. Also interesting that SAP TechEd will be held onsite in Bengaluru this year.

s_schuck
Explorer

Hi,
my name is Sascha.
I'm from Germany.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @s_schuck welcome to SAP Community? Where exactly do you live in Germany? There are some location groups in Germany, which you might want to check out: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/europe/ct-p/europe
It's a great opportunity to connect with local peers and there are oftentimes local event offerings!

sergiorecasens
Participant

Welcome everyone,

I'm from Barcelona, Spain.  Happy to share knowledge with the SAP Community 🙂

Hello @sergiorecasens and welcome to SAP Community. Do you know already, that there is a dedicated group for Barcelona? It's a great opportunity to connect with other locals. There are also regular offerings in Barcelona to meet. Check it out!

giuseppeg
Explorer

Hi 👋🏽

vasilikb
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, i am from Wayne  PA

@vasilikb hi, I'm based in NSQ. May you join the SAP NSQ Group? We are planning a Stammtisch sometime soon so we can all meet up! @jerryjanda @Former Member plan to attend the meet up too! Looking forward to it!

Newtown Square - SAP Community Groups

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

benjaminafzal
Explorer

Hello! My name is Benjamin Afzal. I am looking forward to write blogs with focus on analytics and sustainability solutions/products.

0 Kudos

Welcome @benjaminafzal - do you follow already the Sustainability tag? There is also a Sustainability Topic Page, if you want to check it out. Enjoy being part of SAP Community!

BTW: where are you from?

SteffenKoette
Advisor
Advisor

Hey, I am located in Vancouver, Canada.

g2pulak
Explorer

Hi, I'm from Hyderabad, India.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @g2pulak welcome to SAP Community. There is a dedicated  Hyderabad Group, which you might want to join. Great opportunity to connect with other locals! Have you already heard, that SAP TechEd will be held onsite in Bengaluru this year?
I recommend to check out the groups and subscribe to them!

ani29
Explorer

Hi ,
I am from India and will be writing SAP Blogs.

Regards

Anita Gupta

Hi..

This is Harshita Verma from India.

Looking forward to connect with all of you 🙂

Thanks

Harshita

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@former_member141745 @ani29 Welcome to SAP Community! We have some location groups in India - maybe there is one close to where you live? Check them out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/asia-pacific/ct-p/asia-pacific 

S0025526023
Explorer

I'm from Gurgaon, India

0 Kudos

Welcome @Former Member ! It's great hearing that you are from Gurgaon. We have a location group for the same - check it out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/gurugram/gh-p/gurgaon
It's a great place to connect with other locals! Don't forget to subscribe to the group!

aymsourki
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Frankfurt am Main.

marijnbax2
Participant

Hi I am Marijn and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

0 Kudos

Hello @marijnbax2 welcome to SAP Community. We are looking forward to reading your blog posts. About which specific topics are you going to write? Don't forget to follow the respective tag to get notified once new content has been published.