Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,219 REPLIES 5,219

sabareesh_s_r
Explorer

Hi. 
I am from India

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello @sabareesh_s_r  and warm welcome to our community! 
Did you know that we have multiple location-based groups that you can join and connect with your local peers, join on-site events and more? Depending on where you're located in India, you can join any of the following groups BengaluruGurugramHyderabadKolkata (which ever is closest to you). Have a look! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Melanie_de_Wit
Advisor
Advisor

Hi! I'm in Australia and I am the Procure to Order Lead in the S2P Processes and North Star Product Management Team. I'll be writing blog posts about release readiness, adoption and product guidance. 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@Melanie_de_Wit - have you seen our latest location-based group in Melbourne yet? Be one of the firsts to join the group and connect with local peers, join on-site events and more! There is also a group in Sydney

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

mert_oezkan
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone, I am from Germany, located in Düsseldorf and just joined SAP in April 2023. My goal is to write SAP Blogs about Cloud Integration and share my knowledge with the world 🙂

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome to SAP and SAP Community @mert_oezkan 
Glad that you are part of it now.
As you are located in Düsseldorf, you might want to check out an upcoming event in Belgium, which is not so far away. It's an SAP Inside Track, which is a casual community event for knowledge sharing and networking. A great opportunity to get to know each other in person! Check out this blog post  in the Brussels Group to get more information.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Birgit
Associate
Associate

Hi,

I'm Birgit and I live close to Walldorf, Germany. My contributions to the SAP Community will be around User Assistance topics, raising the awareness of the help assets we produce for SAP Analytics Cloud.

franco_p
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

i´m from Germany, currently living in Ramberg, nearby Landau.

Regards

shashankmandlik
Explorer

Hello all, I am from India.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Warm welcome  @shashankmandlik to our community! 
Did you know that we have multiple location-based groups that you can join and connect with your local peers, join on-site events and more? Depending on where you're located in India, you can join any of the following groups BengaluruGurugramHyderabadKolkata (which ever is closest to you). Have a look! 

madhusingh
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm from Bangalore, India and I'm looking forward to contributing iin this Community.

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @madhusingh - welcome and thanks for joining! Are you already a member of our Bengaluru group? It's a great way to connect with your local peers and join on-site events.
Hit the "Join" button now 🙂

ankit_garg03
Employee
Employee

Hi Everyone, this is ankit garg from SAP Singapore. 

milanjajoo
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Pune.

planifyit01
Participant

greetings from Switzerland 🙂 

Madhava_M
Associate
Associate

Hello, Madhava from Bangalore 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Madhava_M - welcome and thanks for joining! Yet a member of our Bengaluru group? Hit the "Join" button now 🙂

souravsharma
Explorer

I am from India

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @souravsharma - warm welcome to our community! 
Did you know that we have multiple location-based groups that you can join and connect with your local peers? Depending on where you're located in India, you can join any of the following groups BengaluruGurugramHyderabadKolkata (which ever is closest to you). 

walid
Explorer

Greetings from Paris !

I'm Walid, SAP Dev manager at VINCI Energies and curator of the SAP Paris group .
Looking forward to see you in person at the upcoming SAP Stammtichs

Cheers ✌️ !

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @walid! Great to have you as part of our community and thanks for organizing community events

rachit1507
Explorer

Hi 

I am Rachit from India, currently deputed for On-Site role in France.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP S/4HANA and Cloud  space.

Cheers
Rachit Tandon

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member - Did you know that we have multiple location-based groups that you can join and connect with your local peers? There is groups from all part of the world; so maybe you want to connect with colleagues from India (BengaluruGurugramHyderabadKolkata). There is also groups in France, like Paris 🙂 
Have a look! We warmly welcome you to our community! 

Aly-Barr
Explorer

Thanks

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Aly-Barr - welcome to our community! Where are you joining us from? 

JakobFra
Participant

Hello, I am Jakob from Heidelberg in Germany 🙂

Kouadio
Associate
Associate

Hello, I am from the United States

SivaPO
Participant

Hi, I am Siva, located in Adelaide Australia currently. I am interested in SAP Integration aspects.

susiehu
Associate
Associate

Hi I am Susie from ICC China and will be writing blogs about SAP integration certifications.

bastianbrindley
Explorer

Hi,

I am from Mannheim, Germany.

shreyags
Explorer

Hi,

I am Shreya and will be writing blogs about SAP Integration 

@shreyags this sounds fantastic. If you want to blog in June this would be awesome since we hope to make a big splash with community members! Thanks so much!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

joachims
Employee
Employee

Welcome to everyone.
I am from Germany, currently living in Walldorf.

sufiyanadaf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All,

I am Sufiya from Bangalore which is located in south of India. I am SuccessFactors Consultant.

0 Kudos

Hello @sufiyanadaf welcome! I am sure you figured already that there is a dedicated group for the local Bangalore community ... if not, check it out! Don't forget to subscribe to the group!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

sufiyanadaf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hey Sveabecker,

Thanks much for that info. I didn't know about that.

0 Kudos

Then I am happy I told you 😊

Hi,

I'm from USA

0 Kudos

Hey @former_member143145 welcome! Where exactly are you from in the US? We have some of the location based groups there - check them out here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/americas/ct-p/americas
If you are close to Newtown Square there will be a meet-up tomorrow. It's a great opportunity to connect with other local community members. You can leave your RSVP here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-stammtisch/sap-stammtisch-nsq/ev-p/259706 

@former_member143145 great to meet you. I'm in the USA too, based out of the Newtown Square office. May I ask your area of expertise? Thanks!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----