Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,201 REPLIES 5,201

yonatan
Explorer

Hi 

I'm from Israel and writing blogs about SAP BTP Cloud platform.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @yonatan and welcome to SAP Community. We are looking forward to your content. Make sure you also follow the SAP BTP tag, which you find here. You can also check out the related topic page: https://community.sap.com/topics/business-technology-platform 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@yonatan may I ask what areas of BTP are your specialties? I'm so glad that you plan to share your knowledge.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

0 Kudos

@yonatan it is great to meet you. May I ask which product area your most interested? I'm connecting you with fellow community member in Israel with whom I work on BTP! @AviadRivlin Aviad is a long-time communtity pro and I learn so much from him! Thank you both!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

JoeKok
Explorer

Hi everyone, excited to join the group and am looking forward to many great things ahead 🙂

jroberts1
Explorer

Hi everyone.

I'm from Shropshire in the UK!

It's a picturesque corner of England home to Bluestonex.

I will be writing about some of the updates and thoughts we have from our Apphaus space.

0 Kudos

I am honest, I needed to look it up! But it looks nice @jroberts1, beautiful city and stunning nature. Welcome to SAP Community! We are looking forward to reading about the Apphouse space.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@jroberts1 this sounds awesome. Make sure to include pictures of the AppHaus so people can take in the beautiful, engaging experience 🙂 You must have so much fun working in the AppHaus. Thanks for being in the community!

ronakshukla
Explorer

Hello SAP community!

I am Ronak, joining you from India.

I am excited to be a part of this forum and share insights on SAP technologies. Let's collaborate and learn together.

Hello @ronakshukla Welcome!
Did you know that we have multiple location-based groups that you can join and connect with your local peers? There is groups from all part of the world; so maybe you want to connect with colleagues from India (BengaluruGurugramHyderabadKolkata). Check them out and don't forget to join/subscribe to a group!

Unoshamisa
Explorer

Hello SAP community. I am tuning in from Johannesburg, South Africa. Very excited to be a part of the future.

maxinetheelf
Participant

Hi, Max from New Zealand.🤗

Bernhard
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I was born in Germany, am X% Spanish after living 23 years in Madrid… and also love Brazil as I’ve been living there for 2 years… 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to see you here @Bernhard 😃

praptikille
Employee
Employee

Hi! I am from Mumbai, India but currently posted in Bangalore, India. 

Hi and welcome to SAP Community @praptikille 😊 We have a location group for Bengaluru where you can connect with local peers in discussions and stay up to date for events in your area! Feel free to join and start networking! 

@praptikille it is so nice to meet you. Please meet SAP Champion @PriyankaChak who probably has some good advice on how she has engaged successfully in the community😀

Best of luck!

😅missed this notification. But better late than never. My simple principle - consistency is the key 😁

@praptikille Lets catch up. I am from SAP LABS Bangalore. I will ping you over teams.

gaurav11
Participant

Hi All,

I am Gaurav from India.

Hi @gaurav11 and welcome! We have many location groups in SAP Community and quite some cities in India already (BengaluruGurugramHyderabadKolkata)! Feel free to join the closest group near you and start connecting with local peers! 😊

@gaurav11 it is great to meet you. I am based in he Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, USA area! I want to connect you with a wonderful SAP Champion who is based in India @Chandra_Bhushan who can provide ideas on how he has been successful engaging in the community!

Take care.

Thanks you very much @StephanieMarley. and welcome @gaurav11 .  I will be glad to connect with you. Please join any of the group near to your location. If you are based of Gurgaon(Delhi/NCR), it will be cool to catch up for quick get together.

You can join Gurgaon group here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/gurugram/gh-p/gurgaon

andreabarthel
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I`m from BR and will write blog post about SAP products

@andreabarthel nice to meet you. May I ask which SAP products your most interested? Also, if you'd like meet the Champions and Mentors SAP Community Influencers who you may decide to follow and engage in the community. Best of luck!

Dhiraj_G
Explorer

Hi,

I am from UK and working for JCB.

Would be interested to connect with the people and learn the SAP SAC.

@DebjitSingha @meganhoy can you both chime in!

@Dhiraj_G it is really great to meet you. I personally use SAP SAC for my job, but I am not familiar with all of the technical aspects.  Would you mind giving a thumbs up if you have checked out the learning? SAP Analytics Cloud | SAP Learning Thanks a ton. This is so helpful for others as well to learn about your SAP SAC journey.

meganhoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Great to meet you @Dhiraj_G. I am a Solution Manager for SAP Analytics Cloud.

I suggest looking at the Getting Started community page for great SAC resources. There is also a great opportunity (until June 2, 2023) to earn a record of achievement for completing a SAC BI openSAP course. Check out this blog post for more details! 

iso_yuto
Explorer

Hi,

I am Yuto from Tokyo, Japan

Thanks,
Yuto

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @iso_yuto welcome to SAP Community! It's great you tune in from Tokyo because we have also a location group for Tokyo. It's a great opportunity to connect with other locals. You want to check it out? Please refer to this link: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/tokyo/gh-p/tokyo

jpfriends079
Active Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm JP from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Thrill to back with the community. Thanks

Thrilled to have you here @jpfriends079 !
Have you also joined the Bengaluru Group? Feel free to join this or other public Groups on SAP Community. You can join discussions or start one of your own.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Waynebanks
Associate
Associate

Hi 

Wayne Banks - CFO Advisory Director ANZ 

I am from Manly , Sydney Australia - Home of the the Gayamaygal people of the Eora Nation, the traditional owners of this land.

venkateshkasira
Associate
Associate

Hi, I am Venkatesh from Bengaluru, India. Interested in Technical and Architecture related topics.

abhishek05
Advisor
Advisor

Hi everyone,

I'm Abhishek from India. 
I will be writing blog posts about my team Digital Vehicle Hub which is part of Industry Cloud.

Thanks!

souheibt
Explorer

Hello everyone! 

I am from Belgium. 

Great to have you here @souheibt - what topics are you most interested in?
Also wanted to let you know that you can add a photo/avatar to your profile, if you'd like to, here's how.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

NiharThakur22
Explorer

Hi Everyone, 

I am Nihar and I am working a seasoned SAP ALM consultant. i am based out in Mumbai.Looking forward to contributing in the SAP commerce space.

@Former Member I want to connect you with SAP Champion @Daniel_Enderli who also is an ALM expert. I'm glad to make this connection for you both!

rachit1507
Explorer

Hello everyone! 
I am  from India but relocated to France.

Looking forward to contributing in the SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud/BTP space