Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,201 REPLIES 5,201

Sounds great @rachit1507 - will you also write blog posts about these topics? Let us know when you have written the next one!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hello,

I am an SAP UI5 consultant from Bangalore, India.

I will be writing blogs about CAPM and SAP HANA Cloud Modeling.

Looking forward to contributing and learning.

Thanks 😊

Have you already joined the Bengaluru Group @former_member141745 ? 
Feel free to join / subscribe there if you haven't already, for some local information and to connect with others locally!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

rohitansingh
Explorer

Hi Everyone,

I'm from India and currently living in Copenhagen.

Regards,

Rohit

Stefan-Artini
Explorer

Hi, I am Stefan from Munich - Germany

smirnov_mikhail
Explorer

Hi, I'm from Germany and going to publish a SAP Blog about DRC

Welcome @smirnov_mikhail - great to have you here! Let us know when you have written the blog post!

Hi Katherine, thank you for welcoming me. Here is the link to the  published blog post

https://blogs.sap.com/2023/05/30/tips-to-assess-and-plan-global-e-invoicing-solution-implementation-...

bhawna-v_16
Participant

Hi,

I'm from Lucknow which is the capital of Uttar Pradesh state and country, India.

Welcome to SAP Community @bhawna-v_16 - let us know which topics you're most interested in - and if you've any questions, feel free to reach out!

Thank you so much Katherine. Sure, I'll definitely ask my questions and yes my area of interest is SAP ABAP, SAP S/4 HANA, BTP, etc. 

shreenathB
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Everyone,

I am Shreenath Bangera from SAP India Bangalore. Looking forward for good learning content as well as sharing my learning experiences with everyone. 

Welcome @shreenathB !! Have you already joined the Bengaluru Group? Feel free to "join" there or "subscribe" to get notifications of local events and so on.

Thank you @Katherine_K !! I have joined the group.

That's great @shreenathB !! Feel free to take part in discussions there, or start one of your own in any of our public/open Groups. Let us know any time you have a question.

Chandan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi I am Chandan from India.

Chandan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, I am Chandan from India.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @Chandan - which part of India are you from? You might be interested to see if there is already a location Group set up for a city near you. We have 3 for India so far.

puneetc
Participant

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @puneetc - where are you from? I'm Katherine from Galway, Ireland - part of the SAP Community team.

puneetc
Participant

hi this is puneetc

juliandanho
Participant

I am Julian and from Germany/Switzerland.

@juliandanho great to meet you. Depending on your exact location do you want to check out the location based groups so you can connect with your local network? Europe | SAP Community

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

debasissahoo
Active Contributor

Hi, I'm from Bangalore!

Great to have you here @debasissahoo ! Which SAP topics are you most interested in?
Let us know any time you have questions about SAP Community.
You might also like to join/subscribe to the Bengaluru Group if you haven't done so already.

D_Streichert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Moin from Hamburg 🙂

Visit the SAP Signavio Onboarding Resource Center: https://support.sap.com/en/product/onboarding-resource-center/sap-signavio.html

Welcome @D_Streichert - great to have you in SAP Community.

You might like to check out the Hamburg Group as well, if you haven't done so already?
@saralangner @peter_langner and others are posting about events and other local information there.

Moin @D_Streichert !

We would love to welcome you at our SAP Hamburg Group and to meet you at one of our SAP Stammtischs 🤗

Looking forward for you to be a part of the community!

keithwright
Advisor
Advisor

Good day everyone! My name is Keith Wright, coming to you from Birmingham, Alabama in the US. Thanks for having me. 🙂

@keithwright great to meet you. I'm based from the NSQ office.

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Sadullah
Participant

Hey fam, I'm from Turkiye. Come on, let's keep in touch.

@Sadullah great to meet you. Please meet @former_member46194 an esteemed SAP Mentor who is also based in Turkey. 

Also, may I ask your area of expertise and / or interests?

Sorry for delay, I come from a non-traditional background. After studying 1 year web development in a US based bootcamp, joined to SAP ABAP forces lol 😉. I have 9 months hands-on experience now.

JuwonK
Advisor
Advisor

Hello,
I'm from SAP Canada in the Vancouver office. 

@JuwonK hello! You must know @LauraJamieson who is also in Vancouver!

What is your area of focus? 

radhakrishnanpb
Explorer

Hi,  I am Radhakrishnan from UK

@radhakrishnanpb it is great to meet you. May I ask what your focus is for SAP? I am happy to point you to some places in the community that may interest you. Have a great rest of your week!

sanchezgt
Explorer

Hello Community, I am from Guatemala City. I have started to work two week ago and I need to know about SAP, I am doing the tour the SAP Community 2023.  

@sanchezgt welcome to the community! We hope that you enjoy engaging with other community members and SAP employees. Please also check out learning.sap.com for free learning materials.

Do you have an area where you are going to build expertise? We can point you to some other places in the community to network and learn. Please check out this blog about SAP Champions and you can connect with them.

Best of luck, and I look forward to seeing you here!

Thank you so much   @StephanieMarley. I am interesting about Service Layer and how to do an API for SAP.   Do you know what tutorials can I do for practice it? I appreciate all your help.  And I would like to improve as a developer and get a certification. 😁 .    Have a nice day. 😊