Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,172 REPLIES 5,172

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Lokky nice to meet you. We are organizing some SAP Community "watch and code" parties around SAP Teched - find the post here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-teched-blog-posts/sap-community-quot-watch-and-code-quot-par...

One is held in Rot at SAP's office - maybe you want to join it? Register here!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Hi 
I am an Intern at SAP Labs Bangalore

You might like to join the Bengaluru group @neelagandan ? If you haven't done so already. @maheshpalavalli and others are posting local information and events there. Some other interesting links for you - find out information like how you can register free for SAP TechEd virtual in this blog post. You might also be interested to "Join" over in the #Devtoberfest group and check out the contest opening there real soon!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

hi 🙂

Hi, Utkarsh here from INDIA

Hi I am Rushikesh from Mumbai. I have a keen interest in SAP third party integration and will be writing blogs on it.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @RVS0511 - let us know when you have written your next blog post. We do have some India location groups, feel free to check them out. None for Mumbai as of yet, but you can read more about location groups, if interested.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi, I am George from Athens, Greece and focused on SAP Financials.

Wishing you a warm welcome to SAP Community Groups @gskoulikaris - will you write blog posts on SAP Financials? Please feel free to take a look at other open groups and click on "Join Group" for any that interest you. In your next coffee break, you might join one of our Coffee Corner discussions or start one of your own.

Hello there, 

I'm from Kolkata, India. I have been doing SAP technical consulting with many clients around the globe and currently located in Pune, India. Lately, I realized the urge of contributing back to the community which has always been a treasure trove. 

Very nice!

Hi,

I am from India. I was born in Sonipat, Haryana which is adjacent to Delhi(capital of India) .

Hi Utkarsh @Former Member 

Happy Diwali! I am glad to know you are based out of Haryana. We would like to invite you for a free of cost Stammtisch PLUS meet-up organized for fellow community members from Gurgaon/NCR, scheduled for this Friday at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region.

To check the agenda and to register, please follow this link to book your seat  - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

Looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon/NCR)

Hi @Former Member 

SAP Community Members are meeting up this Friday in Gurgaon. Interested to join us? Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

Hi Everyone, I am Naveen joining into SAP community from TamilNadu, India

Thank you! I am glad to be here. My name is Oluwaseun Ayanyemi from Nigeria and I am looking forward to learning, writing blogs, connecting with people, and sharing ideas. 

Hi Oluwaseun, our group SAP Women in Tech - SAP Community Groups might be interesting to you. We'd love to welcome you to our community 😊

Hi,

I am Praveen from India.

Hi everyone, my name is Angelo Mehmeti and I am located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

Hi,
This is Vaibhav and it is really nice to this community along with efforts from SAP for people to introduce themselves with other members.
Once again it is very nice to meet everyone.
Have a nice day!

Great having you @vaibhavgoyal ! What are main SAP topics?

I am from the United States (South Dakota) and have been using BusinessObjects for nearly 10 years.

Hello,

I come from Albania and I have been living in Germany for the past 7 years.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @seida !

What are you main SAP topics?

Regards,

Moshe

AlexanderPetro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi 🙂 From Tampa FL. My topics are CX, ISBN and HXM related

Hi all, I am from India and will be posting about SAP Analytics topics.

Hi, 

I am from India and working in HCL Technology Limited. 

Regards, 

Neeraj Jain

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

0 Kudos

Welcome!
Where exactly are you from in India @Neeraj_Jain ?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Thank you @sveabecker .

I am residing in New Delhi,  Capital of India.

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

👍
Thanks for sharing!

Already registered. Please see below batch.

Neeraj_Jain_0-1664875874527.png

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

Hi Neeraj @Neeraj_Jain 

Happy Diwali! I am glad to know you are based out of New Delhi. We would like to invite you for a free-of-cost Stammtisch PLUS meet-up organized for fellow community members from Gurgaon/NCR, scheduled for this Friday at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region.

To check the agenda and to register, please follow this link to book your seat  - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

Looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon/NCR)

Hello Ahsan @former_member40266,

Wishing you very Happy Diwali. Just now read your invitation message. It's too late. Apologies for this. Next time surely will attend.

Best Regards,
Neeraj Jain

Hi Neeraj,

I hope you are doing great! I am sure you will make it this time 🙂

SAP Community Members from Delhi/NCR are meeting up again this Friday in Gurgaon. Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

I am Haridha from India

Welcome @Haridha_P ! What are your main SAP topics?

Hi,

I am from Bangalore, India.

BR,

Jyotishka Sengupta

Hi I am Anju Choudhary from Syniti India and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Hello @former_member17019 !

What are your SAP Topics? It great to hear your plans on blogging. Have you been able to submit a blog post?

Regards,

Moshe

I am Janarthanan From Iss Data Pte Ltd