Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

KatherineW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I'm joining from Walldorf, Germany. Anyone heard of this place? 😂 I'm actually from the UK originally but I've been living in Germany for half my life now (that fact always surprises me).

Hi @KatherineW 

yes I've heard of it once or twice 😀 even been there a number of times! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine in your second home! Welcome to this Group. We have people joining from all over the world, it's great!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

NVieth
Associate
Associate

HI all,

I am Nils from Germany and look forward to interact with you.

Best, Nils 

Mayara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I'm Mayara from Brazil.

Hello everyone, I am from SIngapore!

Hello Everyone! My Name is Akshay and i am from Germany!

soohyun_jung
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone! 

Saying hi from Seoul Korea, I have been interested in SAP Community and thought our audience in Korea market would also love to join and read insightful articles in the community. Looking forward to gleaning and communicating with everyone 🙂

danielafabbrin
Employee
Employee

Brazil 🇧🇷

mjmitra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone!

I am from the Philippines. I live in the country's capital, Manila, with its street foods, humid weather, bustling crowd, and hidden gems. It is a love-it-hate-it place that feels like home.  

Ciao!

Jubelle

former_member13210
Associate
Associate

Hello, I'm from Bulgaria and I'll be writing the blogs for the recently published SAP BTP release notes.

former_member13219
Discoverer

Hello all, I'm from Kentucky currently living on Rhode Island. Looking to sharing and growing with the community.

former_member13249
Associate
Associate

Hi SAP Community

I am Nanette Baber from Sydney, Australia!

I also moved around.

I was born in Manila, Philippines. Moved to Cairns, Queensland Australia in my early 20's. Then to the "big smoke" Sydney.

I got married so I moved to Wellington, New Zealand.

My situation changed again so I moved to Melbourne, Australia.

My daughter moved to a university in Sydney so I am back in Sydney after all that. 🙂

Hi @former_member13249 - welcome to our community! Wow, what a journey, very impressive and definitely all nice places! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

divyajain1412
Explorer

Hi everyone. I'm from India. Looking forward to learning and interacting with the community!

SyambabuAllu
Contributor

Hi All, I am from India ..Currently living in Bangalore.

Thank you,

Syam

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

We are getting lots of new members to our Welcome Corner, and from all around the globe too! This week alone we have members joining from the following locations: Australia (Sydney), Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Germany (Walldorf), India (Bangalore, Mumbai), Korea (Seoul), Philippines (Manila), Singapore, UK (Skipton), and USA (Rhode Island).

Welcome everyone!

Looking forward to seeing which locations will be posted next week.

Feel free to start your own discussion thread - do you have a discussion topic of interest to other SAP Community Group members? We would love to hear from you.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

rodrigocardoso
Advisor
Advisor

I am from Brazil and currently living in São Paulo, which is the capital of one of the twenty-seven Brazil states.
I'm working in CX area, as Technical Consultant

former_member13424
Discoverer

Hi I am Ali from Turkiye and will be writing blogs about SAP products.

Sajoscha
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all! 
I live in Mannheim, Germany, and working in Walldorf. Atm working for SAP Analytics Cloud and the integration with the BW backend. 
Good to be here 🙂

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi neighbour - I am also from Mannheim and working in Walldorf (sometimes, more in my Homeoffice tbh). 
How long have you been living in Mannheim? 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi Lena, 
I just moved to Seckenheim (which is still Mannheim, but not really..). Was living in Edingen before, so the move was rather short!
Yah, I'm also mostly in homeoffice, but at least we now get back to office once a week, which is a start! 

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Haha, it might not feel like Mannheim there. Are you originally from Edingen? 
That's nice - is your team mainly based around Walldorf? 

There is actually no real difference to Edingen 🙂 Actually, I grew up in Wiesloch and then went back and forth between HD and MA. Never thought that would happen...
Which part of MA do you live in? 
Yes, the team is in WDF, so it is really great to get together and meet in person again!!!

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Haha, yes - that's true. I also live in Mannheim for 10 years now and never thought that would happen either 😄 
I moved 6 times, between Neckarstadt-East/Neckarstadt-West and Jungbusch 🙂 

It's great that you see your colleagues on a regular basis! 

ThorstenK
Discoverer

Hello, I am from Germany based in Hamburg. Really interested in the new SAP Condition Contract Management.

irfaan_ebrahim
Discoverer

It is so good to see people from all over the world. I am personally from Johannesburg, South Africa.

kamnakakar22
Discoverer

Hello Everyone, I am Kamna, based in London. I specialize in SAP SuccessFactors. Prior to that, I used to work on PeopleSoft HCM. Excited to meet you all. 

Fawzi
Participant

Hi guys.

I am interesting in get more concepts and information about every single thing in SAP BYD system.

regards 

Fawzi
Participant

Hi.

I am Fawzi key user SCM, CRM SAP BYD , from Yemen

SavannahVoll
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi all! I'm tuning in from Ontario, Canada in a town called Kitchener. Looking forward to seeing everyone's SAP Community blog posts. 

DilipVoora
Participant

Hi I am a Sybase DBA consultant currently in Kuwait, working for a partner of SAP.

Hi,

I'm from Gurugram, India. I have been doing SAP consulting in Finance practice. I would love to contribute to this wonderful SAP community.

Alois
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello everyone,

I am from Kehl in South Western Germany, but in the neighborhood of Strasbourg as well. 

former_member13537
Discoverer

Hello!

I am Bharath from Hyderabad, India.

Have been in the SAAS domain for the past 10 years. I am actively helping people with everything related to SAP Business One.

Please do ask me if you need anything.

Great to have such an experienced member here! Welcome @former_member13537 !!

Ralph_reinemann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello 😃

Hi @Ralph_reinemann - welcome!
Which part of the world are you joining us from?!

hrg-1616
Participant

Hello, Myself Harshit ! I'm from Delhi, India.

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit @Former Member 

Happy Diwali! I am glad to know you are based out of New Delhi. We would like to invite you for a free of cost Stammtisch PLUS meet-up organized for fellow community members from Gurgaon/NCR, scheduled for this Friday at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region.

To check the agenda and to register, please follow this link to book your seat  - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

Looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon/NCR)

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Former Member 

SAP Community Members are meeting up this Friday in Gurgaon. Interest to join? Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan