Welcome Corner Discussions
Join the Welcome Corner discussion, where newcomers and community veterans are encouraged to introduce themselves, learn about others, and build their networks.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community - Where are you from?

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP Community keeps growing and growing and I am super excited for this Welcome Corner as it gives the chance for not only new members but everyone to get to know one another and connect with each other.

As my colleague @Katherine_K gives an overall introduction to the Group and what you can expect from it in her blog post, I’d like to take the opportunity to start a discussion about the different locations represented in our global SAP Community. I am interested to read where you are located and where SAP Community is spread around the world.

I am from Germany and currently living in Wiesbaden, which is the capital of one of the sixteen German states located in the west. After years of studies and living in different places, my hometown has caught me again with its charm and the closeness to friends and family has won me over.

But now I am curious, where are you tuning in from?

5,215 REPLIES 5,215

Ram
Explorer

Hi, I am Ram, SAP Certified Technology consultant (SAP S4/HANA, HANA Admin, and S4HANA conversion) I am from India. I have been working with SAP systems since 2004. I want to share my knowledge and skills through blogs and answers with other community members.

ugurkaratas
Explorer

Hi everyone 👋🏽

This is Uğur from Istanbul Turkey. I also grew up in another exciting place which is Cappadocia. Happy to be around!

Hi @ugurkaratas I never heard about Cappadocia and had to google it. It looks just amazing, wonderful, enchanted 😍 
Really really beautiful, thanks for sharing, it seems to be a magical place.

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

karimrombi
Advisor
Advisor

Hi There, 
half German, half Italian, I work for SAP from our Hamburg location since 17 years.
Cheers 😀
KAR

former_member13583
Associate
Associate

Hello everyone,
I am joining from Drammen, Norway. And because of the typical land climate, we have warm summers and cold winters. So this is an ideal place for an active outdoor life style.

Welcome @former_member13583! Norway is such a beautiful place and also super popular at the moment as a travel destination! 🙂 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

LuisCX
Explorer

Hello world, 

I am Luis and I live in Germany. I feel like everyone of my fellow germans is from Heidelberg or Mannheim, I am sending best wishes from the beautiful city of cologne to everyone around the world! 

I am happy to be a part of the SAP community. ✌️

pssuraj
Explorer

I am from Bangalore

Gokul
Explorer

Hii everyone!..

I'm Gokul. I was born and brought up in Coimbatore, which is popularly known as the "Manchester of South-India". I'm currently residing and working in Bangalore, one the busiest cities in India. And above all, I'm super happy to be a part of this SAP Community as just started my career as Junior SAP Consultant since March 2022. Excited to have enormous connections and to communicate with you people, who reside all around the world.

Cheers!✌️

lauraschmitz
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome @Gokul! And all the best for your new career start as Junior SAP Consultant! 😊

Thank you @lauraschmitz for your warm welcome. I appreciate that and looking forward to have many healthy conversations as well. 

kruthika_k_r
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone,

I am Kruthika from SAP Labs Bangalore.

KevinCoxwell
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I'm live in Greenville, SC, but grew up in Atlanta, GA. I look forward to writing and sharing insights about SAP Sales Performance Management. 

Cool! We are looking forward to consuming your content @KevinCoxwell  🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

DanielAguilar
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I'm Dani from Spain. I'm a newbie ABAP developer and looking forward to learn all together.

chandnigideon13
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

I am from India, have been part of SAP from last 6 years and based out of Gurgaon, India.

0 Kudos

Hi @chandnigidi,

Happy Diwali! I am glad to know you are from Gurgaon. Let's meet this Friday for Stammtisch PLUS at SAP Gurgaon office. We are all very excited to connect in person after a long time with fellow community members from the Gurgaon/NCR region. 

Please register here for free to book your seat - SAP Stammtisch PLUS - Gurgaon Tickets, Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 3:00 PM | Eventbrite

Event Blog - SAP Community Gurgaon/NCR – Upcoming Meet Ups   | SAP Blogs

I'm looking forward to meeting you this Friday to meet and greet, chit chat, exchange ideas, and start to curate the upcoming meet-ups with fellow community members. 

Best Regards

Ahsan (SAP Community Group - Gurgaon)

0 Kudos

Hi @chandnigideon13 

SAP Community Members are meeting up this Friday in Gurgaon. Interested to join us? Please check out to know about this event and register for free  SAP Stammtisch + Gurgaon/NCR | SAP Blogs

Best Regards,

Ahsan

ozanyildirim
Discoverer

Hello everyone,

I am from Turkey.

0 Kudos

Hi @ozanyildirim where exactly from Turkey are you from?

Nicolas
Active Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am Nicolas and I live in Brussels, Belgium. As a developper/SAP basis, I have been working in SAP systems during almost 10 years.

Cheers

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Nicolas - greetings to Belgium!

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Hi @Nicolas ,

Welcome!:) I used to live in Belgium when I was 12, due to my father's job. I really enjoyed it:). The Grand Boi, the food and being able to visit a lot of exciting places within a relatively short driving distance:).

Have a great day,

Moshe 

pssuraj
Explorer

Hi Everyone, 

I'm from Bangalore, India. I have been doing SAP Basis consultant with clients currently located in Bangalore, India.

sebastian_fritz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone! 

I am living and working in Australia but I am originally from Austria. I am a HXM Senior Consultant and looking forward to contribute in the SAP Community. Looking forward to meet many of you at least virtually. 

allenliu
Associate
Associate

Hi I am Allen joining the community from SAP Lab Singapore.

will_conlon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All,

My name is Will. I've been either working with SAP directly, SAP partner or SAP customers since 2006. Started out technical, moved to operations and project management, then to business development and now focusing more on innovation and technical solutions. Im living in Australia. 

Thanks!

Welcome to the Group @will_conlon
I've been working with SAP since 2006 myself!

Hope you can join some lively discussions here in Groups!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

TaniaD
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

My name is Tania and I am with the Global User Groups Organization, and am joining the Community from Walldorf. 🙂

I am looking forward to many interactions, especially with regards to my focus topic BTP.

atataroglu
Newcomer

Hello,

This is Armanc from Turkey. I want to write BTP tutorial blogs here

kjyothiraditya
Participant

Hi, I am Jyothir Aditya from Hyderabad, India. I am ABAPer and looking forward to engaging with the community!

kjyothiraditya this is awesome. I think you'll continue to see lots of great content on ABAP. Please share your experience and feedback whenever you can! We value so much knowing what you not getting too from the community! 

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

JSULLIVAN
Participant

SandipJain
Explorer

I am from Gilbert,Arizona 

JSULLIVAN
Participant

I am in the Seattle area of Washington USA.

Sucheta
Participant

Hi This is Sucheta. I am from India. I am working as a SAP ABAP consultant since 2006.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Former Member - great to have you here Sucheta, and to have your wealth of experience in our community!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

sivakami_plr
Explorer

Hi There.. 

Super excited to be part of the Group. I am in SAP BI sector for almost 14 years.. From Chennai, India

regards,

Sivakami

Hi

I am from Jordan and currently living in saudi Arabia, 

chris_brady
Associate
Associate

Hi Everyone! 

This is Chris, I am from Kildare, Ireland.